New York, NY (PRWEB) December 18, 2012
DeSilva & Phillips, the leading M&A advisor to the media, marketing and information services industries, today announces that executives from companies including BBC America, NBC, Accenture and SAP AG have joined its lineup of speakers for the 11th Annual Dealmakers Summit. Dealmakers 2013 will take place on February 7, 2013 at the New World Stages in New York City.
The Dealmakers Summit is an “invitation only" event for the top dealmakers in the media, advertising & marketing services, information services, education and healthcare communications industries.
The event will feature content on topics including:
- The marriage of enterprise software solutions and content/marketing platforms
- The emergence of data and analytics as value creators within the media, marketing and information industries
- The dynamic of assessing investment risk and opportunity in markets with transforming business models
- Making social part of traditional media and marketing
- How technology is transforming all levels of education
“Our 2013 Dealmakers Summit is already shaping up to be one of the most impressive events in the Summit’s history and reflective of the constant innovation we’re seeing across many different sectors of the media industry,” says DeSilva+Phillips Managing Partner & CEO, Reed Phillips. “The Summit will take place at an exciting new venue, and our speaker line-up is already a who’s who of media, marketing, information and technology dealmakers. As always, we’ll have participants on hand for some of this year’s most significant transactions.”
- Tiki Barber, Co-Founder & Chairman, Thuzio.com
- Paul Bascobert, COO, Bloomberg Media
- Don Carlson, CEO, Matterhorn
- Ninan Chacko, CEO, PR Newswire
- Bethlam Forsa, EVP, Content Development & Publishing Operations, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Chrystia Freeland, Digital Editor, Reuters, and author of Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else
- Mark Gerson, Co-Founder & Chairman, Thuzio.com
- David Kieselstein, CEO, Penton Media
- Vineet Madan, Senior Vice President, McGraw-Hill Education
- Kevin Marcus, President & COO, iPreo
- John Nardone, CEO, [x+1]
- Diana Rhoten, Chief Strategy Officer, Amplify
- Ann Sarnoff, COO, BBC Worldwide America
- Richard Sarnoff, Senior Advisor, KKR
- Stephanie K. Schnabel, Managing Director - Corporate Development, Accenture
- Arlen Shenkman, SVP, Head of Corporate Development, SAP AG
- Robert Thomson, CEO, News Corporation
- Jeff Walk, Founder, Work Market
- Geoff Wilmot, CEO, Centaur Media, plc
- Alan Wurtzel, President, Research & Media Development, NBC
- Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson, Media Editor, Financial Times
- Nicholas Lemann, Dean and Henry R. Luce Professor of Journalism, Columbia Journalism School
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, Columbia University
If you or a colleague would like to be considered for an invitation to the Summit, email Jack Noble at Jack(at)desilvaphillips(dot)com.
DeSilva+Phillips, MediabankersTM, is a New York-based investment bank that advises dealmakers in every area of the media, information and related technology markets. DeSilva+Phillips provides M&A advisory and corporate restructuring services and private placements of debt and equity, and has completed more than 250 transactions since 1996. Its broker-dealer affiliate, DeSilva+Phillips Corporate Finance LLC, is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
For more information, please visit our website at desilvaphillips.com and follow us on Twitter at @Mediabankers.