Jeff McMains, CFA and co-founder of Intrinsic Research Systems, elaborates, “We are excited to announce mobile access to our rich equity and economic analytics through our new iPad app."
(PRWEB) December 18, 2012
Intrinsic Research Systems is pleased to announce a new mobile application for the iPad, providing the institutional analyst and investment manager with a visually revealing and easy to use decision making toolset designed for advanced security, portfolio, sector, and economic analysis. The Intrinsic Research Mobile application is tied to the Intrinsic Research platform, allowing users to access all of their own custom equity and economic displays on the iPad. This linkage enables users to create an unlimited number of charting displays and to define custom data series with a wide variety of statistical measures.
Jeff McMains, CFA and co-founder of Intrinsic Research Systems, elaborates, “We are excited to announce mobile access to our rich equity and economic analytics through our iPad app. Our customers will particularly appreciate the ease in which they can access their customized analytic routines from anywhere through synchronization with their Intrinsic desktop application, providing an intuitive and consistent approach to the analysis process.”
Key Benefits include:
- Explore fundamentals, valuation, growth, consensus, profitability, performance, technical, and business reference data.
- Analyze equities, sectors, industries, portfolios, ETF’s and economic data.
- Integrated data including fundamental, consensus estimate, and GICS & Russell classification schemas.
- Integrated economic & commodity time series database starting as early as 1913.
- On-the-go access to your portfolios and custom analysis routines
- Centered around users’ desired workflow anywhere with an internet connection.
- Enjoy a rich user experience unmatched by any other service.
- Easy-to-use interface that simplifies the research and analysis process.
About Intrinsic Research Systems
Designed to continue the evolution of investment research analytics, Intrinsic Research System’s suite of desktop research products has been created for investment managers seeking an intuitive and comprehensive approach to original equity and fixed income research and decision making. Intrinsic Research solutions have been built from the ground up, using today’s technology, for a rich user experience that is unmatched by any other service. Likewise, Intrinsic’s integrated central database of company, sector, industry, issue and economic data has been specially constructed to provide analysts and portfolio managers with access to the key components driving equity and fixed income performance in a single, consolidated package. Intrinsic Research is a subsidiary of Mergent, Inc. To learn more, visit http://www.intrinsic-research.com