This release is another example of how Access solutions help companies go paperless and close the gaps between their applications, content and people.
Sulphur Springs, Texas (PRWEB) December 18, 2012
Access, the world’s leading provider of enterprise forms management software, today announced the release of Formatta Electronic Forms Management Suite 8.0. Hundreds of organizations in education, government, construction and many other industries use Formatta to eliminate the financial, environmental and productivity costs of paper-driven forms processes.
With Formatta, users complete e-forms online, offline and on the go via Apple® iPad® and iPhone®, apply a secure digital signature, add attachments as needed, and route to the next person in the workflow electronically.
Upon completion, Formatta archives forms in the enterprise content management (ECM) system, automatically updates third-party systems (such as HRM and payroll software when an employee changes their W-4) and sends notifications to people involved in the process. Formatta makes processes in human resources (HR), financials and any other department fast, visible and secure.
New features in Formatta EFM Suite 8.0 include:
- New enterprise content management integration engine that allows all completed forms, attachments and data to be securely sent into the ECM system
- The integration engine allows connectors to be built quickly
- Seamless integration with more third party systems, including those from leading ERP and HRIS vendors such as Lawson, Microsoft, and Oracle (including Oracle e-Business Suite, JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne and Oracle PeopleSoft)
- Enhanced security features, including improved control of user rights
- The ability to use the Formatta iFiller web-based forms component with Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, and the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
“Formatta 8.0 enables organizations in any industry to integrate powerful e-forms technology with their existing ECM and business systems, which increases return on investment,” said Access founder and CEO Tim Elliott. “This release is another example of how Access solutions help companies go paperless and close the gaps between their applications, content and people.”
Access is the world’s leading electronic forms (e-forms) management, automation and workflow software provider. Our solutions transform any paper-intensive forms process into a paperless, collaborative one.