Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) December 19, 2012
When the St. Charles Police Department chose to recognize their best and brightest, they called upon national plaque manufacturer, Presenta Plaque.
The country was reminded last week with the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy, there are countless law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line every day for the sake of public safety.
With many layers of protection in police departments, those deserving of awards can be many. For example, awards of recognition may be due to a Director of Patrol Operations, Director of Administrative Operations, Deputy Director of Patrol Operations, Deputy Director of Administrative Operations, Associate Supervisor of School Safety Level II, Associate Supervisor of School Safety, Supervisor of School Security, School Safety Agent III, II and I.
Police departments offer such recognition as:
- Award of Valor – Award to a member who performs an act of gallantry above and beyond the call of duty, at imminent personal hazard to life and with knowledge of the risk.
- Award of Distinguished Service - Awarded to a member who performs an act of outstanding personal bravery at imminent personal risk.
- Award of Meritorious Service - Awarded to a member who knowingly performs an act, while involved in a criminal investigation and the act demonstrates a high level of courage or life-sustaining actions which involve no personal hazard to the member.
- Award of Excellence - Awarded to a member who performs an act or a series of acts which demonstrate a high degree of professional excellence.
- Combat Cross Award - Awarded to a member who performs an act which upholds the high standards of the law enforcement profession while engaged in personal combat with an armed adversary.
- Purple Heart Award- Awarded to a member who, in the line of duty, receives a significant injury.
- Award of Ultimate Sacrifice - Awarded to the family of any sworn member who dies while in the lawful performance of police duty.
Seeking a way to demonstrate their appreciation for their non-sworn employees and officers in some way, The St. Charles Police Department in St. Charles, MO turned to Presenta Plaque. For those who go above and beyond the regular call of duty to serve citizens, the St. Charles Police Department chose to award them with certificate plaques. Presenta Plaque manufactured attractive plaques wholesale in cases and shipped them from their factory directly to the St. Charles Police Department.
PresentaPlaque is a one stop shop for certificate plaques. All our plaques are sold in case quantity and ship from our factory directly to you. We have low wholesale prices with single plaques available at retail prices.
Presenta Plaque offers two basic styles. The first are Pocket Plaques which are pre-assembled and ready for your certificate or award to slip right into. The second Plaque Kit which comes with all the hardware and pieces needed to turn your certificate or award into a beautiful plaque. They are both easy to assemble and beautiful to look at.
For additional information, please call 800-824-2930 or visit http://www.presentaplaque.com/
Phoenix Marketing Associates