Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
JelliJar is pleased to announce that its online food marketplace is accessible to select food producers and customers. The full site will launch in the first week of January 2013.
JelliJar is a marketplace where all types of food products can be discovered and purchased. The marketplace allows small producers that make products in small batches or have dedicated production facilities to be discovered by consumers with discerning tastes.
Small Food Producers, Chefs, Restaurants and Specialty Food Retailers can:
1. List their products, story, recipes, photos, videos, and contact details;
2. List retail locations where their products are sold (Shop Local);
3. Enable ecommerce transactions through PayPal;
4. Have customers subscribe to products;
5. Participate in Tasting Box subscriptions; and
6. Social Media Integration with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
To learn more about JelliJar, please visit: http://www.jellijar.com
JelliJar is an online marketplace dedicated to providing food lovers with the ability to discover food that caters to their taste preferences. Its focus is on providing users with the ability to make informed choices when shopping for food for in the following categories: Gourmet and Artisan, Specialty Diets and International Cuisines.
Consumers will be provided with many resources to discover hidden treasures from the following types of producers: Small Food Producers, Independent Restaurants, Chefs and Independent Retailers.
Monty Sharma, President & Founder