We highly recommend homeowners keep their trash in tied bags within a trash can with a lid to avoid wildlife nuisance...
Southport, CT (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
Eliminate’Em Pest Control Services is urging consumers to take action this holiday season to avoid the infestation of bugs, ants, spiders, insects and wildlife that could disrupt holiday festivities. The highly trained pest control exterminators at Eliminate’Em Pest Control Services offer tips to keeping a pest free home or office:
1) When serving food keep it in one area of your home or office - avoid putting appetizers throughout in many different areas
2) Keep entry ways and garage doors shut at all times, this includes chimney flu’s when not in use. This keeps animals out where they belong.
3) Make sure all chimney’s are securely capped with properly fitted chimney caps.
4) Have a trained professional inspect for any entry points around the foundation and in the basement of your home or office.
5) When serving small pieces of food like peanuts, candies (i.e. M&M's) and other small foods provide cups for people to put food into
6) When serving children offer them a single area to eat and drink in. Avoid children walking around your home or office with food or drink
7) If offering a sit down type of meal be sure to sweep or vacumn under and around the table when everybody leaves. Avoid waiting a day or two to clean your floors...pests will smell the food and come crawling!
8) Keep pet foods in tightly secured containers
9) Make sure that outside garbage containers are not left open overnight, and secured with tight fitting lids (bungee cords work well!)
10) Keep gutters clean and cleared to prevent a habitat for rodents and pests
11) After the gathering in a home or office mop the floors to remove sticky residue that may attract insects
Eliminate’Em Pest Control Services offers 24-hour pest control, 7 days a week in Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts. Their exterminators are available throughout Christmas and New Years should homeowners and businesses have a pest or wildlife problem.
Often homeowners discover bats in the attic when pulling out Christmas decorations or when using the fireplace for the first time in the season they may discover a raccoon nest. The pest and wildlife experts at Eliminate’Em are state licensed and highly trained in removing all forms of wildlife including bats, raccoons, flying squirrels, woodchucks and others. If a homeowner discovers rodents in their garage or within the walls of their home or office the pest control technicians at Eliminate’Em are available to trap any and all pests causing havoc.
Pest control management is key to a happy holiday season. Eliminate’Em Pest Control exterminators remind homeowners to tie up their trash in a secure location if trash pick-up is delayed due to the holidays.
“Wildlife love to feast on scraps from holiday meals. Raccoons and other wildlife have been known to take trash and spread it all over the place!” says Kenny Vayda, owner of Eliminate’Em Pest Control. “We highly recommend homeowners keep their trash in tied bags within a trash can with a lid to avoid wildlife nuisance, however if a resident does have unwanted guests we encourage them to call us right away. Our pest control experts are highly trained and act fast to remove pests and wildlife.”
For a happy and pest free holiday season the Eliminate’Em Pest Control exterminators in Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts encourage frequent cleaning of all floors and proper trash storage to avoid pests and wildlife problems.
For more information call 866-802-7378 or visit http://www.eliminateem.com