The RealOffer platform makes it easy for businesses to create attractive deals that entice new and existing customers, while creating a personalized connection that keeps them coming back for more.
BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
RealOffer, an innovator in offer management, today announced the formal launch of http://www.realoffer.com, the industry’s only end-to-end real-time platform that gives businesses full control over offers generated and consumers the ability to request offers they would like to receive from businesses.
Unlike other deal platforms, RealOffer enables businesses to create offers within minutes, without being bound to offering a specific level of discount, time or a long-term contract. In addition, consumers are able to benefit from RealOffer’s unique Wishlist capability that allows them to define exactly what they want in a deal and present it to a business. The result is a mutually-beneficial relationship between businesses and consumers that leads to improved customer loyalty and increased sales.
“Many deal sites de-value products and services by requiring businesses to commit to steep discounts, while spamming consumers with offers they don’t necessarily want,” said RealOffer CEO Mahesh Santhana. “The RealOffer platform makes it easy for businesses to create attractive deals that entice new and existing customers, while creating a personalized connection that keeps them coming back for more. Further, they are not forced into lengthy contracts and discounts that can negatively impact their bottom line.”
RealOffer benefits include:
- The ability to create their own offers; set their own discounts and publish at anytime
- Access to RealOffer customer Wishlists that create a more personalized experience
- The ability to manage offers across multiple locations, while easily tracking sales, redemption and revenues
- Integration with marketing platforms, as well as access to templates and customer information
- RealOffer transaction processing that enables businesses to get paid quicker
- RealOffer’s competitive pricing structure that reduces customer acquisition costs
- Ability to create a Wishlist (based on personal interest) that businesses can respond to through tailor-made 1-on-1 offers
- Be empowered to drive the types of deals businesses offer
- Easily browse offers by category and location
- Redeem offers quickly and easily
- Receive new offer updates via email based on user preferences
“Being able to attract new customers, while pleasing our existing patrons is critical to our success,” said Christian Hawkins of Rebakah Brooks Jewelry in Harvard Square. “With the RealOffer platform, we are able to easily create competitive deals while giving consumers the ability to design their own deals. As a result, we are able to provide better customer experiences that turn into repeat business.”
RealOffer’s growing network features deals on the best of restaurants, retail shops, tours, exercise studios and more. Initially focused on Harvard Square and Cambridge, RealOffer will be expanding into several other communities across Massachusetts and beyond.
“We are pleased to welcome RealOffer to the HSBA. Our members are always seeking new – and better - ways to build relationships with consumers,” said Executive Director Denise Jillson, Harvard Square Business Association. “The RealOffer platform not only gives them ease of control over new offers and discounts, it also provides a unique Wishlist capability that enables them to cater to their customers (and future customers) in a personalized way.”
RealOffer is a next-generation online advertising and ecommerce platform, facilitating two-way communications between consumers and businesses. With RealOffer, businesses can create offers at discounts they choose and make them available online whenever they want. In addition, consumers are able to request offers online and businesses can respond with 1-on-1 exclusive offers in real time. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, RealOffer enables businesses and consumers to benefit from a personalized connection that creates increased customer traction for businesses and more appealing deals for consumers. For more information, visit http://www.realoffer.com.