Irvine, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
The Irvine Chamber’s Micropreneur® Program http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, hosted by Robert Coleman, President of The Pacific Venture Club, is designed to teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to raise capital, market their products, develop new business opportunities, manage finances and plan for greater prosperity. The January webinar lineup features topics on using Windows 8 for business, lifecycle marketing, business trends for 2013 and workforce development. The webinars are free for all to participate every Thursday from 12pm-1pm.
The Irvine Micropreneur® Program January Line-Up:
January 10, 2013
“Windows 8 for Business”
Bill Durham, President and CEO of Basilea Consulting Group will cover:
- New features in Windows 8 that make it easier than ever to run your business
- Hidden features and tricks in Windows 8
- Using Windows 8 as a pipeline to and from the Internet for cloud-based applications and storage
January 17, 2013
“Lifecycle Marketing for Small Business”
Infusionsoft Regional Development Director, Denny Morrow will cover:
- What is lifecycle marketing for small business
- Maximizing customer growth and value
- Discover and plug gaps in sales and marketing pipelines
January 24, 2013
“The Hottest Small-Business Trends and Ideas of 2013”
Small Business Expert and Trend-Spotter, Rieva Lesonsky will cover:
- Business Trends for 2013
- How to capture market share in the New Year
- Innovative Business Practices
January 31, 2013
“Funding You Might Have Missed”
Brandman University and Larry Lee, Business Services Manager at SELACO Workforce Investment Board will provide information on training funds and other resources available to assist small businesses and enterprise in providing workforce development options.
- Learn how to unlock “the best kept secrets” and access funding resources available through the Workforce Investment Board and the Employment Training Panel
- Leverage opportunities to build a training budget utilizing WIB and ETP funding
- Develop your workforce; Stay on the cutting edge
The free Micropreneur® Webinars are scheduled for every Thursday, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and feature a different topic each week. Past archived programs can be accessed in the multimedia section of http://www.irvineecondev.com. To learn more about the Irvine Micropreneur® Program visit: http://www.irvinemicropreneur.com, or contact Victor DiCarlo at (949) 502-4128 for more information.
About the Irvine Chamber of Commerce
The Irvine Chamber of Commerce is one of the most influential Chamber’s in Orange County representing hundreds of local businesses. The Chambers mission is to promote an economic climate that strengthens the competitiveness of local businesses, while offering members a wide range of benefits, services, programs and information. The Irvine Chamber is one of only 250 Chambers in the U.S. who meet the requirements for accreditation by the U.S. Chamber. For more information, please call 949-660-9112, or visit http://www.irvinechamber.com.