EthosCE LMS enables education providers to improve efficiency of learning, reduce costs, generate new revenue streams and streamline their back office operations.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) December 21, 2012
EthosCE, an award-winning learning management system (LMS) for continuing education, is proud to announce that it won a coveted Brandon Hall Bronze award for “Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training.”
The award reflects EthosCE LMS’s value propositions for associations, corporations, universities and small business delivering continuing education including:
- Streamlining back office operations such as activity creation, reporting for compliance and measuring learning outcomes
- Reducing customer support calls from learners
- An intuitive course workflow and administrator experience
- Lower cost of implementation and increased revenue from education offerings
- Shorter time to implementation
The contest entry highlighted some of the key EthosCE LMS product features:
- Flexibility to easily support new features and customizations
- Increased efficiency for administrative staff by streamlining back office operations.
- Support for multiple learning formats
- Full-featured e-commerce suite
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated customer service staff
- A highly polished and fully supported open-source learning management system
“Brandon Hall recognized EthosCE for this prestigious award after a careful analysis of the market. It’s a great honor to be recognized because we know that EthosCE enables education providers to improve efficiency of learning, reduce costs, generate new revenue streams and streamline their back office operations,” said Jeremy Lundberg, CEO of DLC Solutions, LLC, the company that produces EthosCE.
“It is our honor to recognize this year’s award winners, who exemplify the commitment to innovation and excellence that drives growth and over‐the‐top business results,” said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Office of Brandon Hall Group, Inc. stated, “This year’s entries underwent a rigorous judging process and arriving at a final decision on this year’s award winners was extraordinarily difficult for our judging panel.”
The entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Sr. Analysts and Executive Leadership based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
EthosCE is a full-featured learning management system designed for continuing education developed by DLC Solutions, LLC. EthosCE’s software and consulting services allow customers to streamline administrative and business workflows while delivering a high degree of learner participation and satisfaction.
As fully supported open-source software, EthosCE provides an alternative to traditional LMS pricing models and is available in hosted or on-site configurations for customers of all sizes and industries. EthosCE installations manage more than 1.5 million CE credits for hundreds of thousands of professionals around the world.
DLC Solutions is dedicated to ensuring both customers and learners have the best learning experience possible by leveraging expertise in business process analytics, software development and user experience engineering.
Leading organizations in health care, insurance, associations, universities and government have successfully deployed EthosCE to streamline their administrative and business workflows with a high degree of learner participation and satisfaction.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
Having worked with more than 10,000 clients globally and after 20 years of delivering world-‐class solutions, Brandon Hall Group is the preeminent research and analyst organization focused on developing research-‐driven solutions to drive organizational performance for emerging and large organizations. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research, data and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Sales Effectiveness, Marketing Impact, and Executive Management.