Planning a wedding takes lots of coordination, and our comprehensive services and amenities bring things full circle for the big day.
Burlington, VT (PRWEB) December 27, 2012
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington is bolstering its wedding planning services for the new year.
The hotel’s long list of wedding amenities makes it a prime destination for Vermont weddings, and now there are even more perks for newlyweds. We are proud to announce that the bride and groom will receive a complimentary king suite with a bottle of champagne and Vermont cheese plate, all awaiting their arrival after the reception. In addition, book now and receive $250 off towards a reception that is booked at the hotel.
The property’s new wedding planning webpage gives brides- and grooms-to-be a simple way to initiate their planning. The professional events staff works with each couple to craft a personalized experience, whether the need is for a post-wedding reception or the whole gamut of the day. The flexible event space—with options like an elegant courtyard and gazebo, or the luxurious garden ballroom—are great for any component of the marriage: bridal showers, receptions, post-wedding brunches, rehearsal dinners, anniversary celebrations, and more.
These wedding amenities and services are available at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington:
- One-bride-at-a-time philosophy
- Dedicated catering manager to assist with event planning
- Elegant garden ballroom for receptions of up to 250 guests
- Versatile and flexible menu (can accommodate dietary restrictions if necessary)
- Floral courtyard with gazebo
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- 128 business class guest rooms plus 33 well-appointed suites
- Group blocks of 10 or more rooms
- Private online booking link for groups
- Indoor pool, fitness center and hot tub
- Trader Duke’s Restaurant and Lounge
- Convenient location near Downtown Burlington, University of Vermont, I-89, and Burlington International Airport
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Complimentary King Suite accommodations for the bride and groom (weddings with 100-plus guests)
“Our aim is to make things simple and memorable for the couple,” said Jen Bober. “Planning a wedding takes lots of coordination, and our comprehensive services and amenities bring things full circle for the big day.”
About DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington:
With 161 comfortable rooms and suites, a wide range of convenient amenities, a central location near the University of Vermont, DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington is the ideal destination for business or leisure travel to Burlington. Vermont-style comfort and a warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie await just inside the doors of the hotel, which provides easy access to the area’s best shopping, dining, sports and family activities. Trader Duke’s Restaurant & Lounge provides a relaxing place to grab a bite to eat and a refreshing drink, and the 6,000 square feet of versatile function space make it possible to host productive corporate and social events.