(PRWEB) December 27, 2012
New York closeout business, CloseoutExplosion.com, has published an innovative guide wholesale for Nigerian entrepreneurs. This free guide contains important and useful information for those involved in the wholesale and closeout business in the West African nation of Nigeria. The guide offers practical tips, advice, strategies, and resources for those who are either involved in the Nigerian retail industry, or supply wholesale merchandise to boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, or in other areas throughout the country. There are plenty of concrete ideas that are country specific in this online resource.
Donny Lowy, the CEO of Closeout Explosion, has published extensively on the topic of doing business in this fashion conscious nation that has a strong middle and upper class who have demonstrated a strong willingness to purchase American and European designer labels. In addition to the research which he has conducted into this exciting African marketplace, and his experience in working with resellers who order online and visit his NY warehouse, Donny has also hired writers based in Nigeria to research fashion trends, up and coming as well as established fashion designers, business opportunities, and customer demand for brand name products.
“As an exporter of overstock designer merchandise to Nigerian shops I have seen the opportunity in this corner of the African apparel market for wholesale items such as corporate Tahari suits, office Calvin Klein dresses, party BCBG shoes, and Coach handbags. If a retailer has access to liquidation pallets of brand name goods at below wholesale prices, she can carve out a profitable niche for herself supplying bankers, government employees, university students, and other professionals who have developed an appetite for USA labels,” said Donny Lowy, who has set up WholesaleNigeria.com to serve this vast market.
The business articles cover a range of important topics in the fashion and footwear business, such as:
- The Best Hotels In Lagos And Abuja For Business Travelers
- The Importance Of The Right Lodging When Conducting A Trading Business
- Important Negotiating Tips For Buying And Selling In Nigerian Markets
- Characteristics Of The Type Of Clothing Worn In This African Country
- Profit By Knowing The Newest Fashion Trends To Hit The Marketplace
- Why Lower Quality Clothing Is Often Sold In Oshodi, Mushin, Ipaja, Ajegunle, Ojo, Okokomaiko, and Badagry
- Why Lagos And Abuja Might Be Your Best Bet For American And European Wholesale Apparel Sales
- Understanding That Victoria Island, Ikeja, Ikoyi, Enjoy Customer Demand For Higher End Designer Labels
- Why You Should Avoid Competing With Imported Clothing From China And Dubai To Maximize Your Sales
- Knowing That Brands Such As BCBG, Gucci, Polo Ralph Lauren, Jones New York, Guess, Tahari, Kenneth Cole, Nine West, Are Hot Sellers
- How To Capitalize On The Current Fashion Revolution Spreading From Victoria Island To Delta State
CloseoutExplosion.com offers a Brooklyn based warehouse at which wholesale buyers can visit to make their own product selection. Shoppers can either select individual items from the racks or boxes, or can decide to buy a box with an assortment of branded clothing or designer shoes. Shipping to Nigeria can be sent on a freight collect basis with freight forwarders such as Express Air Freight, Impex, Grandbelle, or the shipper of their choice. The wholesale showroom is located in a trendy neighborhood known as Greenpoint. It is conveniently located very close to Manhattan, and is accessible by the G train subway line which stops two blocks away at the intersection of Greenpoint Ave and Manhattan Ave, and by the B61 bus which stops right down the block. The warehouse is also a short taxi ride from the New York Garment District, Times Square, JFK Airport, Laguardia Airport, and about 40 minutes away from Newark Airport located in New Jersey.
Orders can also be placed through the overstock website. Due to the nature of overstock and closeout merchandise, online orders are packed as an assortment of different brands, styles, colors, and sizes. In other words, if a Boutique located in Zambia places an order for 100 dresses, it will receive a variety of dresses of social, work, and daytime styles in assorted sizes and colors, by brands such as Tahari, BCBG, Calvin Klein, and other great internationally recognized designer labels.