We are closing 2012 on a positive note. At the same time, however, I am personally not satisfied. There is a great deal of work to be done and I look forward to witnessing many accomplishments from everyone in 2013.
Charleston, South Carolina (PRWEB) December 28, 2012
360clean, the fast-growing specialized janitorial franchise, best known for its focus on hygienic cleaning has had their best year ever—and industry experts and business analysts are starting to take notice.
In a recent letter sent out by 360clean Founder and CEO, Barry Bodiford, to franchisees and corporate staff of 360clean, Bodiford noted the following accomplishments and distinctions:
- 51% Increase in Service Sales: 360clean achieved a 51% increase in sales of services provided system-wide.
- 20 New Franchises Awarded: 360clean awarded and welcomed 20 new franchisees in 2012—a 50% increase from total franchisees in the system as of last year.
- Roaring Twenties Award Winner: 360clean was named the 10th fastest growing small business in the state of South Carolina by SC Biz News.
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500: 360clean was recognized as a Top 500 Franchise for 2012 & 2013.
- Entrepreneur Magazine Top New Franchise: 360clean was ranked 56th on their New Franchise list for 2012, which consist of companies that have been franchising for five years or less.
- Franchise Times Magazine Top 500 Franchise: 360clean was recognized as a Top 500 franchise.
- Top 50 Franchise for Minorities: 360clean was recognized in USA Today as top franchise for minorities.
Bodiford concluded his letter by encouraging and challenging everyone in the 360clean system by writing, “We are closing 2012 on a positive note. At the same time, however, I am personally not satisfied. There is a great deal of work to be done … [and] I look forward to witnessing many accomplishments from everyone in 2013.”
360clean’s management continues to strive for innovation in the janitorial franchise industry, working tirelessly to identify ways to positively distinguish themselves from their competition in 2013 and beyond. To stay updated on what 360clean is up to next, check out their website at http://www.360clean.com.
360clean is a rapidly growing franchised commercial cleaning service based in Charleston, S.C. Through its expanding network of independently owned cleaning businesses, 360clean is establishing itself as one of the nation’s most affordable business opportunities for eager entrepreneurs. Using a two-pronged approach to growth, including area development and single business franchises, 360clean is broadening its reach throughout the Southeast U.S. and beyond. 360clean was founded by Barry Bodiford, who is now its CEO. For more information about the company, visit its website.