MissTravel.com Study Finds the Best New Year's Kiss Destinations in America

Share Article

A study by destination dating website, MissTravel.com, revealed the best places for a New Year’s Kiss in America. The study used data based on the number of trips planned through the website for each location and listed them by popularity.

The New Year’s Eve Kiss is known as the “love life game changer”. According to superstition, kissing someone at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve signifies a year of abundance in the love department, while missing out leads to a year-long “dry spell”. The destination-dating website, MissTravel.com, conducted a survey using 2,000 members from the United States which revealed that only 35% of people have received a romantic New Year’s Eve kiss. The remaining 65% claimed their New Year’s Eve Kisses have come from a travel companion, friend, family member, or a total stranger.

“It’s understandable that there are less couples kissing on New Year’s Eve,” says Brandon Wade, Founder and CEO of MissTravel.com. “Unless you are in a serious relationship, people usually stay with their family and friends for New Year’s Eve.”

Using data based on the number of trips planned for New Year’s Eve through MissTravel.com for locations within the United States, the website revealed the most popular New Year’s Eve Kiss Destinations in America. A total of 9,052 New Year’s Eve trips were planned in the United States through MissTravel.com this year.

The following are results of the study with the number of trips planned thus far:
1.)    The Fountains at the Bellagio - Las Vegas, NV (410)
2.)    Times Square – New York City, NY (377)
3.)    Disneyworld – Orlando, FL (367)
4.)    Kauai, Hawaii (359)
5.)    Crystal Gardens at Navy Pier – Chicago, IL (337)
6.)    The Queen Mary – Long Beach, CA (310)
7.)    Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA (284)
8.)    Big D NYE – Dallas, TX (191)
9.)    Universal City Walk – Los Angeles, CA (103)
10.) Space Needle – Seattle, WA (100)

“According to our data the majority of travelers were from the East Coast,” says Wade. “Surprisingly the majority of travelers and their travel companions chose destinations within their own region.”

For more information on the Best New Year’s Eve Kiss Destinations in America, MissTravel.com, or to schedule an interview with Founder and CEO, Brandon Wade, please contact Angela Jacob at press(at)MissTravel.com or call +1.951.375.7181.

MissTravel.com is the number one travel dating website, and has been featured on such outlets as The Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and ABC 20/20. MissTravel.com was founded by self-proclaimed “E-Cupid”, Brandon Wade who was anointed “Mr. Sugar Daddy” by the Wall Street Journal. BRANDON WADE is a leading dating expert, author, and successful internet entrepreneur who also founded a number of successful niche dating websites including the world’s largest sugar daddy and sugar baby dating website – SeekingArrangement.com, millionaire matchmaker website - SeekingMillionaire.com, and online dating auction website – WhatsYourPrice.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Angela Jacob Bermudo
Follow us on
Visit website