(PRWEB) December 03, 2012
Drivers can travel this holiday season knowing their family is safe with five Hypersonic car accessories.
With 91% of travel over the winter holidays being done by car, it's no surprise that Christmas and New Year's top the list of deadliest holidays. It's hard to avoid snow, sleet, rain and high winds during the winter months, and these factors reduce visibility and create slick roads -- a disaster in the making. But, with a little preparedness drivers can keep passengers safe no matter the road conditions. Here are five must-have car accessories for this holiday season.
5. When it's dark and the driver is lost in an unfamiliar area, how should he go about checking the map? Turning on the car's interior lights means street signs are difficult to read, and the light from a cell phone isn't enough to illuminate. With a dashboard LED lamp, such as the one manufactured by Hypersonic, the problem is solved. These lamps are usually thin and have a flexible neck, but there are other styles to choose from, too, such as lamps that can be installed into side compartments, roofs, and rear windows. Some can be popped into into a car's cigarette lighter, and more advanced styles can be wired to the car's electrical system to be turned and off with a switch or to operate similar to a car's break lights.
4. Going “north on I-27” won't be a gamble in a car equipped with a reliable compass. The Hypersonic Deluxe Compass with Non-Slip Mat sits on any flat surface, such as a dashboard. The compass sits atop an oversized textured surface that securely grips items like cell phones, sunglasses, keys, wallets, and important slips of paper. A slip-proof mat keeps everything handy and accessible, and nothing will move an inch, even if the driver swerves or slams on the breaks.
3. It's raining, it's pouring, and the driver can't see a darn thing out the side view mirrors. That's because he's not using Hypersonic's nifty rain block visors. These visors lock into most car side view mirrors and stay put due to the 3M super-adhesive double-sided tape on the visors. The bond is heat-resistant, waterproof, and strong. Drivers will be able to, with only a quick glance, see those things that are closer than they appear in the mirror.
2. Oops, the smartphone is low on power (it's been used as a GPS for the past few hours!) and there wasn't enough time last night to charge the laptop. With Hypersonic's USB chargers and power inverter, there's never a worry about mobile devices or laptops losing power. The USB Charger Kit comes with 10 common plugs for mobile devices, and the charger has the ability to power two devices at once using only one cigarette lighter socket. Charging the laptop is a breeze with Hypersonic's power inverter. This powerful box converts electricity from the car into the right amount of voltage to keep a laptop running. The inverter is safe, being able to defend against abnormal temperatures, electrical shortages, and power overloads.
1. Hunting for a CD or fiddling for a pen while driving isn't safe, but drivers have a tendency to do it anyway. Drivers can avoid getting into an accident by storing all their important items neatly in Hypersonic's Portable Car Organizer. It fits perfectly on the passenger seat or the back seat floor, and its eight pockets were designed to hold certain common things, like drinks, CDs, notebooks, maps, phones and pens. Organizing is a snap, and with some zippered pockets, small items can be kept hidden and secure. The organizer is made of environmentally-friendly fabric and with all edges covered, there are no sharp corners to worry about.
All these items and more are manufactured by Taiwan-based Hypersonic, and they are available in select retail stores and online.
Hypersonic, formerly O&K JAW's, has been making car accessories since 1976. The company has developed over 350 items, including car air fresheners, mirrors, door guards, and LED lighting systems, over the past 35 years. The company proudly makes all its products in Taiwan.
More information can be found online, at http://www.hypersonic.com.tw/, and through contacting the company by email (hypersonic(at)hypersonic.com.tw) or phone +886 4-769-7138