Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
On January 2, 2012, Level343.com named the top ten women in SEO, the third annual list of its kind. Thirty women were nominated and the general public voted in the winners.
“I am extremely honored to be among such illustrious company,” the president of The Search Guru, Leslie Carruthers said, “and I want to personally extend my congratulations to every nominee and every honorable mention – and especially to the top three winners.”
Congratulations go from The Search Guru to:
- the winner, Eren McKay, who became involved in SEO because she wanted a career that allowed her to also focus on her young family. McKay specializes in creating profitable niche sites.
- second-place finisher, Mariachiara Marsella from PMI Servizi, who came to SEO as a writer and editor; she now creates SEM strategies and coordinates teams of web programmers, developers and designers.
- third-place finisher, Heather Lloyd-Martin, the CEO of SuccessWorks, who began her career in advertising sales, which occasionally involved writing ad copy; she is now one of the most well-known SEO copywriters, anywhere.
Congratulations also go to the honorable mention winners:
- Sadie Sherran from SEO Creative
- Lindsay Wassell from Keyphraseology
- Leslie Carruthers from The Search Guru
- Julie Cheung from Manual Link Building
- Raquel Franco from SEO Femenino
- Maria Pia De Marzo with Web in Fermento
- Vanessa Fox from Nine by Blue
Level343.com is currently looking for a sponsor for Top Women in SEO 2013.
About The Search Guru
The vision of the search engine optimization expert team, The Search Guru (http://www.thesearchguru.com), is to help mid- to large- to enterprise-sized businesses grow their business, be successful, and make a positive contribution. The Search Guru has a proven record of achieving measurable results for customers through the use of cutting edge SEO techniques.
# # #