Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
For the 17th consecutive year, AutoAwards® by NuCar Consulting will have a booth at the NADA & ATD Convention and Expo. The event will be hosted February 4th through February 6th, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. NuCar Consulting representatives have attended the expo every year since the company’s founding in 1993. Their AutoAwards program will be located at booth #312.
Representatives, including Jonathon Greene, the company’s Vice President of Operations and columnist for Loyalty Matters, will be on hand to discuss loyalty programs. Also among those attending are CEO Jim Capron, President Christopher Blum, Vice President of Marketing Chandler Greene, and Senior Field Services Representatives Helen Payne and Gary Suarez.
NuCar Consulting’s AutoAwards loyalty experts will be available at the booth to provide 15-minute specialized dealership evaluations to interested automotive patrons. Evaluations will be available Saturday, Sunday and Monday. NuCar Consulting will also have examples of their technology interface available. The interface allows dealerships to track customer program earnings. Other examples of AutoAwards creative marketing tools will also be on display.
It’s more important than ever for dealers to know how to build customer loyalty. According to NuCar Consulting’s AutoAwards experts, there are seven qualifications that dealerships should consider when seeking a partner to implement their company’s customer loyalty program:
1. The option to provide customers with a loyalty earnings program that is supported by a robust
database system like AutoAwards’ Flexstat®.
2. Loyalty solutions that are customized to complement a dealership’s unique branding and
3. An e-contact system, like AutoAwards’ eCycle, that allows dealerships to manage customer
relationships throughout their vehicle ownership.
4. On-site training and support.
5. Merchant partnership networks customized for the dealership’s local market.
6. Event marketing, reward certificates, and other members-only promotions that recognize those
customers who are the most loyal.
7. An experienced partner with years of experience in the automotive industry.
AutoAwards by NuCar Consulting is backed by nearly two decades of research and proven solutions. Today, the company continues to update their innovative AutoAwards program and offer automotive dealerships unique ways to retain customers and build loyalty. Their services are compatible with all manufacturer types, so dealerships have the flexibility to create custom loyalty and retention solutions. Please visit http://www.AutoAwards.com to pre-schedule a 15-minute dealership evaluation at the expo.
# # #