CBE Technologies’ new data center reduces costs and enhances productivity using the same technology that we provide to our clients.
Andover, MA (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
CBE Technologies LLC today opened a state-of-the-art data center in Waltham, MA, as part of its strategy to enable a virtual workforce. By moving to a “virtual workforce” infrastructure, CBE Technologies can better serve clients and provide first-hand knowledge on best practices in this area.
CBE Technologies has begun a migration to the "Virtual Office", utilizing technologies from partners including Cisco, VMWare, NetApp, Microsoft and others in a new state-of-the-art data center. The data center, located in Waltham, Massachusetts, represents a significant investment by the company, and is aligned with an overall strategy to invest in infrastructure and human resources, rather than brick-and-mortar physical locations. This investment focuses CBE’s resources more directly by enabling office locations which better serve the needs of our clients, partners and employees. The virtual workforce strategy will benefit customers and the organization in several ways.
- Staff will be located throughout New England, with close proximity to customers
- Collaboration technology facilitates effective communication with colleagues and customers
- Business continuity is improved with continuous, secure connectivity in the event of disasters or disruptions
- Reduced commuting hours means more time and attention is given to supporting customer needs
- Flexible work arrangements help CBE Technologies attract and maintain superior talent
- Reduced overhead means resources can be re-allocated to support customers more directly
- Reduced energy consumption at the office locations and reduced employee travel time to customer sites
CBE Technologies recognizes the advantages of a virtualized workforce and has provided many of the same solutions to our customers. Below are several of the technologies we are using in the virtual workforce environment:
- Cisco Unified Computing System
- Intelligent management
- Efficient deployment
- Seamless scalability
- Cisco Unified Communication Technologies
- Voice communications with integrated modern messaging
- Effective meetings utilizing Telepresence (Video) and WebEx (Web Meetings)
- Mobility support allowing anywhere, anytime computing utilizing virtualized desktops
- Virtualized data center
- Increased manageability and flexibility
- Decreased power/cooling costs and consumption.
- NetApp Storage
- Fast, secure and scalable
- Proven reference architectures
- Next generation server technology, messaging and IP communications
To learn more about these technologies and how CBE Technologies is migrating to a virtual workforce, visit http://www.cbetech.com or contact a CBE Technologies Account Executive at 1-800-YES-TECH or email@example.com.
About CBE Technologies
CBE Technologies LLC. serving New England’s IT community for over 20 years, helps customers meet business challenges by providing them with a strong IT environment they can rely on. As a leading provider of OneSource IT services, CBE Technologies will help you reduce your costs, increase your systems uptime, and get back to focusing on your business.
CBE Technologies offers complete IT solutions with strategic focus on virtualization, networking, unified communications, mobility and data management. CBE Technologies offers end-to-end services include system planning and design, integration, support, remote monitoring, and proactive system maintenance. CBE Technologies experience and expertise has resulted in top level partnerships with Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, NetApp and many more.
Director of Marketing