With continued record numbers in terms of featured dealerships and consumer reviews posted on our site, we’re thrilled with the associated growth and increased interest in our annual Award Program.
Waltham, MA (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
DealerRater, the world’s premier car dealer review web site, today announced the winners of the 2012 Dealer of the Year Award Program. The awards are given for distinction in outstanding customer service based upon customers’ reviews of their dealership experiences shared on DealerRater’s web site.
The highest honor is presented to Beechmont Ford of Cincinnati, Ohio as overall 2012 Dealer of the Year. Part of the Lorinn Williams Auto Group, owned and operated by Mark and Lorinn Williams, Beechmont Ford is also the recipient of the 2012 U.S. Ford Dealer of the Year Award. This exceptional dealer received 458 reviews and earned a twelve-month average PowerScore™ of 4.93 out of 5.0 in 2011.
In addition, Capital Ford Lincoln in Regina, Saskatchewan is awarded as the top 2012 Canadian Dealer of the Year. With an impressive 142 reviews in 2011, Capital Ford produced a twelve-month average PowerScore of 4.78, the highest score of all Canadian dealers.
The additional 2012 Dealer of the Year Award winners within their respective brand categories (U.S. and Canada national levels) include:
- Acura: Acura of Westchester – Westchester, NY
- Audi: Audi of Wynnewood – Wynnewood, PA
- BMW: Park Ave BMW – Rochelle Park, NJ
- Buick: Kelly Buick GMC – Emmaus, PA
- Cadillac: Legends Cadillac Hummer Saab – Scottsdale, AZ
- Chevrolet: Phillips Chevrolet – Frankfort, IL
- Chrysler: Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ft Thomas – Ft Thomas, KY
- Dodge: Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ft Thomas – Ft Thomas, KY
- Fiat: Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group – Downingtown, PA
- Ford: Beechmont Ford - Cincinnati, OH
- GMC: Kelly Buick GMC – Emmaus, PA
- Honda: Russell & Smith Honda – Houston, TX
- Hummer: Legends Cadillac Hummer Saab – Scottsdale, AZ
- Hyundai: Hyundai of St. Augustine – St. Augustine, FL
- Infiniti: Infiniti of Lisle – Lisle, IL
- Jaguar: Checkered Flag Audi Porsche Jaguar – Virginia Beach, VA
- Jeep: Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ft Thomas – Ft Thomas, KY
- Kia: Carriage Kia – Gainesville, GA
- Lamborghini: Lamborghini Dallas – Dallas, TX
- Land Rover: Land Rover Flatirons – Superior, CO
- Lexus: Wilde Lexus of Sarasota – Sarasota, FL
- Lincoln: Bozard Ford Lincoln – St. Augustine, FL
- May Bach: RBM of Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
- Mazda: Cardinale Way Mazda – Mesa, AZ
- Mercedes-Benz: R&H Motor Cars LTD – Owings Mills, MD
- MINI: MINI of Warwick – Warwick, RI
- Mitsubishi: Kelly Mitsubishi – Emmaus, PA
- Nissan: Carson Nissan – Carson, CA
- Porsche: Porsche of Conshohocken – Conshohocken, PA
- Ram: Kim’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Toyota – Laurel, MS
- Saab: Legends Cadillac Hummer Saab – Scottsdale, AZ
- Scion: Tufankjian Toyota Scion of Braintree – Braintree, MA
- Smart: Tysinger Motor Co., Inc. – Hampton, VA
- Subaru: Subaru Superstore – Chandler, AZ
- Toyota: Tufankjian Toyota Scion of Braintree – Braintree, MA
- Volkswagen: Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles – Sterling, VA
- Volvo: Prestige Volvo – East Hanover, N.J.
- Used Car Dealer: Carbiz – Baltimore, MD
- Chrysler: Wendell Motor Sales – Kitchener, ON
- Ford: Capital Ford Lincoln – Regina, SK
- Hyundai: West Edmonton Hyundai – West Edmonton, AB
- Jeep: Wendell Motor Sales – Kitchener, ON
- Lincoln: Capital Ford Lincoln – Regina, SK
- Mazda: Destination Mazda– Winnipeg, MB
The 2012 award winners demonstrated consistently high PowerScore ratings for customer satisfaction, placing them in the top of their class. The PowerScore is determined using a Bayesian algorithm that factors the dealership’s average DealerRater consumer rating and the total number of reviews written about the dealership during the 2011 calendar year. The dealership must also have at least twenty-five (25) new reviews written on DealerRater’s web site during the previous calendar year and an average rating greater than 4.0, with 5.0 as the highest possible score.
“With continued record numbers in terms of featured dealerships and consumer reviews posted on our site, we’re thrilled with the associated growth and increased interest in our annual Award Program,” said Chip Grueter, president of DealerRater. “Our overall winner, Beechmont Ford of Cincinnati, Ohio, joined our Certified Dealer Program in 2010 and is a first-time Award recipient. We congratulate them and look forward to their continued success.”
According to recent studies, 84% of Americans say online evaluations have an influence on their decision to purchase a product/service, and 73% of car shoppers now consult online dealership reviews. With the growth of Internet use in the car shopping process over the past decade, reputation management has become a vital part of any dealership’s marketing process.
DealerRater was founded in 2002 as the first car dealer review website worldwide. With more than 500,000 people joining the DealerRater user community each month, DealerRater is the world’s #1 online resource for anyone seeking third-party information on automobile dealerships. DealerRater features more than 41,000 U.S. and Canadian car dealers, and nearly 600,000 consumer reviews.
For more information call 800-266-9455, visit http://www.dealerrater.com or visit Booth #2993, at the 2012 NADA & ATD Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 4-6, 2012.
DealerRater was founded in 2002 as the first car dealer review website worldwide. DealerRater is the world’s #1 online resource for anyone seeking third-party information on automobile dealerships. DealerRater features more than 41,000 U.S. and Canadian car dealers, nearly 600,000 user reviews and over 1,000,000 cars for sale. DealerRater attracts more than 8 million consumers every year who visit the site to search for car dealerships, read current reviews, write their own descriptive reviews, and find car deals – all for free. Car dealers are rated on the criteria of customer service, quality of work, friendliness, price and overall experience. In addition, DealerRater offers qualified car dealers a Certified Dealer Program as a reputation management tool to help them grow their online presence and achieve higher SEO rankings across the Web. Today, more than 4,200 dealers are members of DealerRater’s Certification Program. For more information, visit http://www.DealerRater.com or call 800-266-9455.