Montreal (PRWEB) February 01, 2012
hybris, a global leader in multichannel commerce solutions, today announced the launch of hybris OnDemand. hybris OnDemand provides mid-market B2B and B2C organizations with the hybris multichannel commerce platform in a ‘pay-as-you-grow’ subscription model. Configured by hybris partners and part of a unique hybrid deployment solution, hybris OnDemand enables organizations to quickly and easily launch future proof multichannel commerce strategies without large in-house IT investments.
“According to leading analysts, global eCcommerce sales are growing at a rate of 19% per year and are expected to reach $963 billion by 2013,” said Ariel Lüdi, CEO of hybris. “With numbers like that, the pressure is greater than ever for retailers and B2B organizations to ensure that they’re winning their share of revenue. Growth can be found in various geographies, however, as many organizations want to test certain markets before committing to a larger investment. hybris OnDemand enables rapid entry into emerging markets with multiple currency and language capabilities in a pay-as-you-grow subscription model. hybris OnDemand grows as your business grows. The platform, running in hybris’ own data centers in North America, Europe -- and, soon, in Asia -- accommodates peaks and troughs in user traffic and transactions. It can be downsized as easily as it can grow, so businesses do not pay for excess capacity.”
The hybris Hybrid Solution
With hybris OnDemand, hybris introduces a hybrid deployment solution that gives organizations the option to adopt both OnPremise and OnDemand. Customers can flexibly choose the best deployment model for their business: entirely OnPremise; OnPremise and OnDemand; or entirely OnDemand.
“This is truly a unique offering in the marketplace,” explained Lüdi. “Different markets, brands, departments and geographies require different deployment solutions to ensure the right time-to-market, time-to-value, and channel customizations. All solutions have to be based on the same technology stack to guarantee consistent multichannel communication and sales. With the hybris hybrid model, a customer can start with OnDemand, and when they reach critical mass or want to have more control over certain aspects of the solution, they move a portion of the platform to OnPremise. The customer has the flexibility to decide between OnDemand and OnPremise, and to make adjustments to that allocation when needed.”
Offering a B2C-class User Experience with B2B Functionality
In today’s highly competitive and quickly evolving markets, business customers are demanding their B2B vendors adopt similar user experiences they have come to expect from B2C brands.
“It’s a reality that customer relationships and transactions can be more complex in the B2B world, as traditional B2C commerce solutions often just don’t support B2B complexity,” said Lüdi. “Our OnDemand offering provides sophisticated multichannel commerce features in B2C and B2B, delivering a hybris B2C-class user experience with full support for B2B functionality – ultimately putting the end-customer in the center of an organization’s multichannel strategy.”
hybris OnDemand comes with a full range of standardized features to support businesses in increasing their conversion rates and growing revenue. Some of the features include:
- Provides a fully functional, field-proven, best-practice storefront.
- Drives higher average order value with integrated promotions and cross-selling opportunities.
- Enables customers to easily find items with robust search and navigation capabilities.
- Displays production-ready multi-everything web storefronts.
- Increases conversion rates with rich product information, including reviews and zoom-in capabilities.
- Offers convenient ordering with user-friendly checkout.
- Leverages mobile commerce via SMS, smartphones, and tablets.
- Provides business users with easy-to-use tools.
- Builds a solid multichannel commerce foundation for communicating and selling consistently across channels, including online, in-store, mobile, and beyond.
- Ramps up quickly with fully integrated Web, order management, and call center functionality.
- Boosts in-store traffic with an integrated store locator.
- Supports cross-channel purchasing and fulfilment with integrated order management.
- Integrates with external systems to simplify product and stock data uploads.
- Leverages social commerce by sharing with social networks.
- Incorporates customer ratings and reviews.
- Displays brand news, as well as social media activity tickers.
Product Content Management
- Enables effective collaboration among content owners.
- Aggregates product data from multiple sources.
- Streamlines product content management workflows.
- Manages “long-tail” catalogues.
- Delivers accurate and up-to-date information.
For more information about hybris OnDemand, please visit: http://www.hybris.com/on-demand.
hybris is a leading vendor of next generation end-to-end multichannel commerce software based on a single platform including managed and hosting services. Its clear vision about the need for consistency, coordination and personalization of information across all channels and throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle has resulted in the development of an integrated, agile solution enabling businesses to communicate and sell across all channels – online and offline - in a consistent and effective way. hybris has 14 offices around the world located in the economic capitals of North & South America, Europe and Asia and supports over 380 global customers. Customers are brands from retail and manufacturing industries, including: Bobcat, Clarks, Coca Cola Beverages, Conrad, Grundfos, Hornbach, Iomega, Kaiser+Kraft, Levi´s, Lufthansa, Migros, Nespresso, Nikon, P&G, Rexel, Timberland and Toys´R´Us.