The Best Link Building Companies Ranked by topseos.com for February 2012
(PRWEB) February 02, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors, topseos.com, has announced their list of the best link building software companies in the online marketing industry for the month of February 2012. The best link building companies have been named through the use of a meticulous evaluation process in which thousands of online marketing companies which offer link building services have been evaluated to produce a list of the best companies in the industry. Each of the companies which have achieved a position on the list were evaluated by an in-depth research team which uses an evaluation process delving into five areas of evaluation associated with the strongest link building services, customer references, and other resources.
JeevTrika, Managing Partner of topseos.com (http://www.topseos.com/), has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software vendors is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and various competitive advantages.”
The Top 30 Link Building Companies for February 2012 are:
4. Intrapromote LLC.
6. Web Talent Marketing
8. Text Link Ads
9. Teknicks LLC - SEO Agency
11. Bruce Clay Inc.
16. Submit Express
17. We Build Pages
18. iAcquire, LLC
20. McDougall Interactive
21. SEO by the Hour
22. National Positions
25. Web.com Search Agency
26. Blue Fountain Media
29. Organic Rankings Inc.
30. Latitude Digital Marketing Limited.
The evaluation process used to measure the performance of each link building company is meticulous in practice to identify which companies are able to achieve the best results and meet the greatest expectations from their customers. The end result is a list of the best vendors in the industry who understand the importance of link building and maintain practices which are effective and efficient in generating incoming links. For each company which has been reviewed at least three customers have been contacted and actual performance and effectiveness of each link building service has been evaluated. Different general and specific questions which are asked of each company include:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
- What is the average quantity and quality (page rank) of incoming links achieved to date?
- What activities have been put into place to seek out new links?
- How is the link popularity campaign being measured for success?
- Are there any link popularity software applications put into place? If so, which ones?
- How many keywords and which keywords are being targeted in your link popularity campaigns?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provide various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Link Building companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To find the best link building companies for February 2012 visit: