The Best Search Engine Optimization Companies Ranked in Australia by topseos.com.au for February 2012
(PRWEB) February 02, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors in Australia, topseos.com.au, has released their list of the thirty best search engine optimization service providers in the online marketing industry for the month of February 2012. Each SEO company which has been included in the list of the best SEO services have been put through a meticulous evaluation process which delves into five areas of evaluation, customer references, and various core aspects of successful search engine optimization campaigns in order to compare the best of the best. Thousands of companies were considered for the list whereas only the thirty best on a monthly basis are included.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com.au (http://www.topseos.com.au/), Jeev Trika, explains “we often times talk to the clients of the agencies. We address how much needs analysis was performed by the agency prior to any work being conducted, the quality of keyword analysis carried out, and both the on page and off page optimization strategies implemented by the agency.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in Australia for February 2012 are:
2) LT SEO
3) Web Profits
4) QuantumLinx Pty Ltd
5) Shout Web Strategy
6) DGM Australia
8) Salsa Internet
9) Netex Solutions
10) WebSight Australia
11) SEO Company Sydney
12) Rotapix Interactive Media
14) Search Engine Experts Pty Ltd
15) Kanga Internet
16) SEO Sydney
17) Web Marketing Experts
18) ineedhits.com Pty Ltd
19) Rank First
20) Net Starter
21) RedFly Marketing
22) Exa Web Solutions
23) E-Web Marketing Pty Ltd
24) SEO Works
26) HGWS Digital Media
28) Mitash – Results Driven Interactive Agency
29) Clear Light Digital
30) Arrow Internet Pty Ltd
topseos.com.au utilizes a meticulous evaluation process for each SEO agency. Each company identified through this process has proven to topseos.com.au that they are able to achieved results for their clients and meet their clients’ expectations on a continuous basis. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in Australia who have a history of providing excellent services to their customers while concentrating on customer satisfaction. At least three clients were contacted and the actual performance of each SEO agency was determined for each SEO company.topseos.com.au asked both general and specific questions of each of the SEO companies:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
Search Engine Optimization companies in Australia interested in applying for the evaluation and ranking service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in Australia for February 2012 visit: