(PRWEB) February 06, 2012
The DealUps iPhone app uses location based technology in the users iPhone to send notifications to them about deals in their local area, even if they are not using the DealUps application at that moment. The app is already integrated with popular daily deal sites such as Groupon and Bloomspot, and features deals at over 18,000 restaurants nationwide courtesy of Restaurant.com. With more sources to come, DealUps is truly a one-stop shop for daily deals. DealUps can be configured by the user to deliver deals from any or all of these sources, within a specified distance from the current location. “The user is in total control of the deals they receive through their DealUps iPhone App,” says Allan Levy, DealUps CEO and co-founder. “DealUps is simply the best free iPhone application for local deals because it delivers the deals that are happening right around you, regardless of what you are doing on your phone at the time. You can easily purchase deals right through your mobile browser and redeem them instantly.”
The DealUps iPhone app offers all of these great features:
- Notifications of nearby offers.
- Deals from companies like Groupon, Bloomspot, and Restaurant.com.
- Redeem deals right away for instant savings as you walk down the street.
- View a full list of deals near you or at an address of your choosing.
- Check out a history of recently shown offers.
- Control the frequency and distance of deals offered, and which deal sources to use.
- Share deals with friends on Twitter and Facebook.
To enter the Facebook contest, users should go to the DealUps Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/DealUps and follow these simple steps:
1. Like the page
2. Submit their e-mail address on the following page
3. Download the application to your iPhone
4. Run the app, and make sure to enter the same e-mail address
That’s it. Once the page hits 10,000 likes, everyone who has downloaded the app and registered their e-mail address will receive a Free $25.00 gift certificate to Restaurant.com. The promotion runs through 2/29/2012.
About the founders:
Danny Panzer has been a tech entrepreneur since graduating from the University of Pennsylvania in 2007 with degrees in finance from the Wharton School and in Computer Science from the School of Engineering and Applied Science. He co-founded ScanBizCards, a top ranked iPhone app in the Business category. His previous ventures include a successful Facebook application, and a software solution for automating ticket purchases which became an industry standard.
Allan Levy is a well-established entrepreneur and is currently the founder and Chief Executive Officer of, SellUp Inc. an Advertising Agency specializing in internet retail. Mr. Levy had partnered with several VC’s in founding SilverCarrot Inc. in 1999, an Internet based marketing company providing lead generation services to Fortune 500 companies.