St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
Amerinet Inc., a leading national healthcare solutions organization, announced newly updated webcasts in the Materials Management Learning Institute (MMLI), Essentials of Supply Chain Management, administered through Inquisit®, Amerinet’s strategic education partner.
“Healthcare executives are challenging their supply chain professionals to implement smarter procurement and logistic practices in the hopes that this will deliver needed savings without sacrificing clinical quality,” stated Dee Morgillo, vice president of Inquisit. “The MMLI programs will strengthen and support their knowledge base to better enable them to deal with the complexities of the health care industry and to make a significant positive impact on their organization’s bottom line.”
Each webcast is a 90-minute module so participants can receive real-time instructional education on important supply chain issues facing health care providers, including:
- Purchasing Concepts and Controls/Contracting/Negotiations on February 21, 2012, with speaker Michael B. Neely, FAHRMM, CMRP, CPM
- Upgrading Your Inventory Management Capabilities on March 13, 2012, with speaker Vicki Smith-Daniels, Ph.D.
- Using Value Analysis and Metrics to Sustain Savings: Turning Small Change into Big Bucks on April 17, 2012, with speaker Laura Wood, MSN, Ph.D.
- Strategic Leadership on June 19, 2012, with speaker Patricia Klancer, MHA, CMRP, FCPHM
- Financial Management I ( Capital Budgets) on August 2, 2012, with speaker Myron D. Hartman, MS, SASHE, CCE, CBET, CRES
- Financial Management II (Operating Budget) on August 16, 2012, with speaker Myron D. Hartman, MS, SASHE, CCE, CBET, CRES
- Information Technology and the Supply Chain on September 25, 2012, with speaker John Grimm, MBA
Participants who successfully complete all seven modules will receive 10.5 hours of continuing education. In addition, there is special pricing for registering for all seven programs in this series. Amerinet members can pay $400 per connection for all seven programs – a savings of $293 – and non-members can pay $600 per connection – a savings of $210.
For further information and to register, please go to http://www.inquisit.org/MMLI.
As a leading national healthcare solutions organization, Amerinet collaborates with acute and non-acute care providers to create and deliver unique solutions through performance improvement resources, guidance and ongoing support. With better product standardization and utilization, new financial tools beyond contracting and alliances that help lower costs, raise revenue and champion quality, Amerinet enriches healthcare delivery for its members and the communities they serve. To learn more about how Amerinet can help you successfully navigate the future of healthcare reform, visit http://www.amerinet-gpo.com.