Global trade optimization requires current, accurate, and digitized country‐specific trade data. CUSTOMS Info (CI) specializes in digital global trade data.
Eden, Utah (PRWEB) February 03, 2012
CUSTOMS Info (Ci) has announced that it has updated its web-based trade data service “Ci Search” to include the latest changes to the US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS).
- The US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) is the primary resource for determining tariff classifications for goods imported into the United States.
- A Presidential Proclamation was signed on December 29, 2011 that implemented changes to the US HTS to be in line with the World Trade Organization’s (WTO) 2012 HTS reform.
- Ci Search has been updated to reflect the US 2012 that will go into effect on February 3, 2012
Other features of Ci Search include:
- Trade and customs information in a searchable database, with document hyperlinks that tie together these important resource materials.
- Research tools like; Denied Party List searching, government agency restrictions on imports and exports (OGA), Export Control help (ECCN).
- WCO Explanatory notes for HTS classification and the TSCA chemical index tables.
- Global Tariffs - tariff classifications for over 100 countries.
o Tax and duty information across any of our Global Tariff countries.
- Provides a wide range of trade and customs reference materials, including one of the largest electronic collections of U.S. Customs Rulings commercially available.
Quote: “Global trade optimization requires current, accurate, and digitized country‐specific trade data. CUSTOMS Info (CI) specializes in digital global trade data. CI provides the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web‐based subscription or as data to populate any GTM application, Landed Cost application, or any other computer application that may need accurate and up-to-date country‐specific trade data. “ –Ron Lackey, President of CUSTOMS Info
- CUSTOMS Info website: http://www.customsinfo.com
CUSTOMS Info (Ci) and its sister company Global Data Mining (GDM) help businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade automation. Ci provides the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. Ci is the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. GDM helps multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, Global Data Mining and CUSTOMS Info’s strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com , http://www.gdmllc.com for more information.