“Today’s business climate is very complex; DSI has the ability to break down complex issues into small understandable projects that can be modified and implemented."
Landover, MD (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
Decision Software, provider of world class campaign management and marketing services, closed 2011 with 13% revenue growth for the most highly profitable, best overall year in its 22 year history, driven by breakthrough software development and solutions, steady business growth from existing clients, two new top-name clients, and additions to a highly expert staff.
Decision Software capped its 22nd year in business not only by increasing existing business, but by adding two large new clients at the pinnacle of the agency business both nationally and internationally :
- The Richards Group is the largest independent branding agency in the nation, with a staff of over 600 and annual billings above $1 billion.
- J. Walter Thompson is the world’s best-known marketing communications brand. Headquartered in New York, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries employing nearly 10,000 marketing professionals.
For both organizations, Decision Software is licensing their MarketWide™ campaign management software, geared to their particular challenges and solutions. Additionally, DSI was awarded a large contract with a publicly held Fortune 500 insurance company to provide database management and hosting, business intelligence reporting, consumer satisfaction surveys, campaign management, and email delivery.
Building from clients’ success:
- “Decision Software has excelled as a vendor while we have utilized a suite of their services for over 10 years.”
- “Jeff Fowler and his team consistently exceed expectations in areas of client implementations, strategy and integration, vision and idea generations as well as performance and cost standards.”
- “Today’s business climate is very complex; DSI has the ability to break down complex issues into small understandable projects that can be modified and implemented. They are an outstanding resource for us and a key element to our tool kit.”
Software & Marketing Services:
DSI completed and shipped MarketWide 3.2, the most significant upgrade ever made to this industry-leading software. In addition to seamless email integration, MarketWide 3.2 offers a host of new features including:
- Packages – a feature that groups multiple tasks together, allowing the package to be run interactively or placed in the scheduler rather than launching each task manually
- Reporting and segmentation enhancements within its campaign management module: PromoTrak
- Support for dynamic content: images, URLs, HTML, etc.
- Ability to integrate campaigns with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Powerful B-B features for “max per site” processing
- Support for international databases
- Improved management for very large/active installations
Decision Software’s Key Talent & Resources:
Decision Software also met its client needs by adding key personnel to fill numerous positions in network and database administration, and project management – a staff increase of more than 20%. Not only have these hires helped meet the demands of increased business and new clients, they have increased profitability and operational effectiveness. Overall, carefully chosen staffers combine deep experience, technological expertise and challenge-solving abilities that let them maximize DSI resources for client needs. And all employees moved into new DSI headquarters, a 12,000 square foot facility that accommodates DSI’s rapid expansion. This move was coupled with the opening of DSI’s secure 24/7 data center in Annapolis, providing a major boost to DSI’s database hosting services.
Decision Software’s Approach:
“We're thrilled to be doing so well in such a tough and turbulent business environment, and it's personally gratifying to watch MarketWide succeed even as competitors fold or get acquired,” said Jeff Fowler, president and founder of Decision Software. “There's a large niche for companies looking for a robust marketing solution that doesn't cost a million dollars, and when you combine world class campaign management, quality marketing services, lower costs, and terrific ROI, DSI provides a viable and compelling alternative.”
About Decision Software
Decision Software, Inc. provides high quality marketing services and software solutions, including database design and hosting in a secure data center, address hygiene, email delivery and tracking, web surveys and business intelligence reporting. DSI's powerful MarketWide™ software has attracted some of the largest companies in the world by providing open architecture campaign management and reporting in a hosted or non-hosted environment, with the tested capability to surpass a billion transactions and drive marketing campaigns containing hundreds of segments. Green Mountain Coffee, Eastern Mountain Sports, J. Walter Thompson, The Richards Group, Datamann, and Anchor Computer are just some of the businesses that look to DSI for industry-leading database marketing capabilities. Founded in 1989 and based in Lanham, MD, DSI is privately owned with the expertise and flexibility to deliver business solutions for greater ROI. For more information, contact Eli Black, DSI director of client services, at (301) 459-9000 or visit http://www.dsoftware.biz.