Grove City, OH (PRWEB) February 04, 2012
AvaDent Digital Dentures is a method for using computerized imaging to plan denture treatment and manufacture dentures. The manufacturers of AvaDentTM claim the system offers these benefits:
- Only 2 appointments (instead of 6 for traditional dentures)
- Digital process is easier, quicker, and more comfortable
- Exceptional fit thanks to digital imaging, digital design, and precision milling
- Digital records allow for back-up set of dentures or replacement
- Patented bio-hygienic process reduces bacteria buildup to eliminate sore spots and "denture breath"
Dr. Raymond Sheridan explains, "Essentially, this procedure revolutionizes the way we do dentures and enhances every patients' experience. It means far fewer appointments for try-in/adjustments but gives the same unparalleled results. As an added bonus, it provides the opportunity to order an extra set of dentures at little additional cost. The technology behind the system is very similar to Invisalign® digital technology."
Dr. Sheridan also notes that this technology helps bridge the gap between traditional dentures and dental implants, providing well-fitting restorations for people who do not want, cannot afford, or are not candidates for dental implants.
About Sheridan Dental
Sheridan Dental offers creative, personalized treatment to dental patients from the Columbus, Ohio area. Located in Grove City, LVI-trained dentist Raymond Sheridan and his experienced staff of dental professionals offer quality treatment in cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, and neuromuscular dentistry.