Our 2011 results validate that the SaaS model is the ideal approach for price optimization.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 03, 2012
Zilliant, a leading provider of predictive sales analytics for improving P&L results, today reported that the fourth quarter of 2011 was their strongest ever. The company closed deals with a combined annual subscription value far greater than any other quarter in their history and saw 2011 year-over-year subscription revenue grow 450 percent. These and other achievements reflect the rapid adoption of their MarginMax price optimization service.
“Two years ago we adopted the Software-as-a-Service business model so that we could provide greater value to a broader set of customers. Our 2011 results validate that the SaaS model is the ideal approach for price optimization,” said Greg Peters, Chief Executive Officer at Zilliant. “Our customers are amazed at the deployment speed, quantifiable results, and minimal IT efforts associated with Zilliant projects. And given that the ongoing success of the business model ties our success directly to theirs, it’s easy for us to remain engaged to ensure we deliver ongoing value year after year.”
The company’s MarginMax technology already has a customer footprint that spans the B2B manufacturing and distribution spectrum. In 2011, that footprint grew deeper in key verticals including metals, automotive parts, food, building materials, motion control, electrical components and high-tech.
Notable 2011 Achievements:
- Grew subscription revenues 450 percent year-over-year; closed out the year with the highest quarterly subscription bookings in the company’s history.
- Renewed 100 percent of existing MarginMax subscriptions; grew average MarginMax annual subscription deal size 17 percent year-over-year.
- Achieved critical mass in shift to SaaS business model as subscription revenue surpassed perpetual license revenue in the third quarter.
- Proved business model with return to profitability in the second quarter.
- Introduced New MarginMax capabilities that give companies powerful abilities to model and predict P&L effects of their pricing strategies.
- Integrated rich analytic views and tools into MarginMax as well as a new, robust user interface that gives pricing experts unprecedented control.
- Expanded user education and training with the inaugural Zilliant MindShare event in October.
- Ranked as one of the top 50 venture-backed companies of 2011 by The Wall Street Journal.
Zilliant is a leading provider of predictive sales analytics for B2B companies. For over a decade, companies have relied on Zilliant to help turn sales strategies into P&L results. Zilliant's proven science and powerful technology gives companies unprecedented control of their revenue and margin and delivers valuable guidance directly to the point-of-sale. Thousands of sales people leverage these insights every day to inform their selling decisions, confidently react to market dynamics, and close more deals at higher margins. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies make their numbers at http://www.zilliant.com.