our service has been designed to provide a national caliber, uniform response for all innocent victims of a semi truck, tractor trailer, or big rig crash in every US state including our nations biggest cities, to our nations most rural areas
(PRWEB) February 07, 2012
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "We have created a unsurpassed free service for all innocent victims of a semi truck, or commercial truck accident for all US citizens. This service has been designed to provide a national caliber, uniform response for all innocent victims of a semi truck, tractor trailer, or big rig crash in every US state including our nations biggest cities, to our nations most rural areas. If its 4 AM in the morning, and you, or a family member is an innocent victim in a passenger vehicle involved in an crash with a big rig, commercial vehicle, or semi truck, we want to know about it, and we will start working to protect your interests on the spot-in anywhere in the United States." They say, "So what does start working for you on the spot mean? It means, as soon as we hear from a innocent victim, or family member of an innocent victim, of a semi truck, or big rig vehicular accident, the first thing we will do is provide loved ones, or family members about specific information about the best local, or regional medical trauma centers, and then we will instantly start building an investigation involving national caliber personal injury law firms, who are licensed to practice law in your state, or are affiliated with personal injury legal experts in your state, along with investigators, who will all narrowly focus on what happened, and every other service we think necessary to protect the victim, the loved ones of the victim, and or their family." If you, or a loved one is involved in an accident with a semi truck, big rig, or commercial vehicle please call the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center immediately, for on the spot help at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
What Should You Do If You Or A Loved One Is Involved In An Accident With A Semi Truck Or Big Rig?
- Call the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center immediately at 866-714-6466
- If you, or a loved one is involved in an accident with truck accident you should seek medical attention immediately if needed. Never leave the scene of the accident, or admit fault if this can be avoided.
- If possible, you should take photographs of the crash site, along with the vehicles involved.
- Never sign anything under pressure, and never make a statement to the other party, or their insurer without an attorney present. Also, do not sell or dispose of the vehicle that was involved in the crash. Be sure to collect and preserve all evidence, and collect the contact numbers of any witnesses.
- Do not hesitate to protect your rights, or the rights of your loved one, who has been involved in an crash with a semi truck, or commercial vehicle.
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is on call 24 hours a day to any victim, of family member of a victim involved in a traffic serious accident with a semi truck, commercial vehicle, or big rig. The group can be contacted anytime at 866-714-6466, or a victim, or their loved ones can contact the group via their web site at http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com