Get in Shape Today
Miami, FL (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
Is it hard to get things done during the day? Is a lack of energy or reliance on caffeine to get through the day frustrating? Does every “new diet” on the planet promise weight loss? For some, real nutrients are missing from the body that make it difficult to have enough energy to work all day, get to the gym and take care of family.
Bad habits, restaurants and fast-food places are quick and easy but wreck havoc on the waistline. Stuffing meals down throat as we walk from the sink to wash our hands while we hurry back to work is not the way to stay healthy long term. Filling up on big meals at night because we are starving from not having time to eat all day is not the way to go either.
GetShapeFast.com offers an exciting and informative program designed for busy people:
- Menus, meals, tips and strategies for fueling the body
- Achieve maximum performance with more energy to face the day
- Learn the #1 SECRET to slowing down the aging process
- Expert nutrition advice with the latest information on nutrients like Vitamin K2 and Olive Leaf Extract
- Personal, one-on-one nutrition sessions designed to get results
- Receive step-by-step guide for choosing and eating the right foods no matter the location
Sherry Granader is the go-to Nutritionist Hollywood celebrities use to stay in shape. Hosting “Healthy Living” show on PBS, sharing expertise as the On-Air Nutritionist for QVC. Author of 2 healthy cookbooks and shared the stage with such celebrities as Whoopi Goldberg and Suze Orman.
Cooked for bodybuilder, Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk) and family, shared nutrition expertise with Chuck Norris and appeared on 8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney’s Championship Workouts on ESPN.