We like to think of My Wed Deal as the go-to site for brides, exposing them to the best wedding vendors in their area.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
One of My Wed Deal’s founders, Corey Parker, presents their website as the ideal resource for newly-engaged couples to begin the wedding planning process and to save a ton of money doing it. “We like to think of My Wed Deal as the go-to site for brides, exposing them to the best wedding vendors in their area,” he says. Corey, and his business partner Courtney, hope that their website will allow brides to get all that they want from their “big day” without making sacrifices due to financial constraints. My Wed Deal will offer at least two highly discounted wedding deals each week, from 30-50% off, one from a National wedding vendor and the other from a local, Southern California wedding vendor.
Brides can now get their dream wedding without sacrificing any of the details, by:
- Going onto MyWedDeal.com and signing up to become a member.
- Liking My Wed Deal on Facebook and receiving exclusive wedding deal information.
- Reading My Wed Deal’s Blog, for insights on the hottest wedding services and advice on the entire wedding process.
- Following My Wed Deal on Twitter, to receive updates on the latest wedding trends and deals.
- Getting bridal dress and style tips from the My Wed Deal Pinterest page and blog.
The founders of My Wed Deal have been involved in the wedding industry in Southern California for nearly a decade. They have planned, coordinated, and worked on hundreds of weddings and special events during that time, from San Diego to San Francisco. In addition, having gone through the wedding process themselves, they know what it’s like to take that once in a lifetime trip of excitement, planning, tears, and the occasional shot of whiskey. By launching My Wed Deal, Courtney and Corey have made it possible for every bride to feel like a princess and get everything she wants, and a little more, for her dream wedding.