San Jose, CA (PRWEB) February 06, 2012
Netformx and AT&T will discuss how automating the requirements-to-order process is critical to successful sales of enterprise technology solutions. The speakers will cover the importance of linking service design with provisioning to ensure superior solution development and deployment and improve the order-to-cash process. AT&T will provide real-world insights into how it has achieved operational excellence resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Netformx Chief Operating Officer, Steve Bamberger and AT&T Assistant Vice President of Solution Center Excellence, John Breen will present on Tuesday, February 7 from 4:30-4:50 p.m. at TM Forum’s Management World Asia conference, taking place February 7-8, 2012 in Singapore. This session is part of the Leveraging Frameworx and Best Practices for Effective Business and IT Operations Track. Mr. Bamberger and Mr. Breen will outline the challenges in supporting enterprise IT requirements including IP and cloud-based services and examine the impact of OSS/BSS processes on efficiency and cost-effective delivery of services.
- AT&T has achieved significant productivity improvements and dramatically reduced costly design and quoting errors for complex, hosted applications. Mr. Bamberger and Mr. Breen will discuss the need to rethink solution management and its direct impact on profitability and faster delivery of new services. They will also describe how service providers that want to deliver cloud-based services have unique needs and requirements for solution management.
- This session will discuss how a CSP can leverage a better requirements-to-order process to reduce operational costs, optimize capital expenditures, and improve customer satisfaction. This directly translates to more solution revenue by ensuring that a CSP is perceived as a trusted partner for complex and custom enterprise solutions.
- Attendees will leave the session with an understanding that by applying automation to the requirements-to-order process, CSPs can achieve higher accuracy in solution design while dramatically accelerating the entire sales cycle. Within the context of enterprise IP service provisioning, the process of design can be aligned with the service provisioning process and streamline the order-to-cash process.
- Download the White Paper by Heavy Reading featured in this session “Rethinking Solution Management & Fulfillment for Complex Enterprise IP Services”.
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert and the Netformx KnowledgeBase, and how customers like AT&T have seen success with them.
- To arrange a meeting with Netformx, please contact sales(at)netformx(dot)com.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 600 customers in more than 75 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell Canada, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, and Verizon. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Avaya, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.
# # #