“We’re thrilled that our customers continue to expand their partnership with Rave Mobile Safety,” said Tom Axbey, Chief Executive Officer for Rave Mobile Safety.
Framingham, MA (PRWEB) February 07, 2012
Rave Mobile Safety, the leading provider of software safety solutions today announced its achievements in 2011. Rave’s continued growth and outstanding customer retention validate that Rave Mobile Safety is the trusted partner for Higher Education emergency notification and safety solutions. Today, over 30 percent of the student population of the United States is protected by Rave solutions. In 2011, Rave also released the highly acclaimed Rave Alert 5.0, which set a new industry standard for campus safety by providing the highest performing emergency notification system. The latest version includes added data management tools and options, enhanced mobile user interface, email optimization and ability to leverage social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter.
Additional 2011 highlights include:
- A 99 percent customer retention rate.
- Added over 170 new higher education clients across all size and institution types, including Brown University, Valdosta State University, Saint Louis University, and Drexel University.
- Rave continues to be recognized as the leader in higher education software safety solutions and as the only vendor with a holistic safety suite that regularly replaces Emergency Notification systems from other vendors.
- Continued expansion of Rave’s personal safety solution, Rave Guardian, at institutions across the country.
- Expanded partnerships with AT&T and Rave Campus Messenger.
- Added new partner, Jenzabar, Inc., a leading provider of software, services, and strategies for higher education.
- Expanded eco-system of partners providing packaged integration to Rave, including solution providers such as Visix and ATI Systems enabling management of multi-modal notification across all campus communication systems.
- Secured leading technology and public safety awards including: Association of Public Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International’s First-ever People’s Choice Award, International Association of Chiefs of Poliice (IACP)/iXP Excellence in Technology Award.
“As a leading educational institution, we owe it to our students, faculty and staff to provide them with the best safety solutions we can,” said Joe Spera, Director of Operations for Public Safety at Drexel University. "DrexelAlert was created for that purpose. Although DrexelAlert has been in operation since 2008, we are always looking to improve our emergency notification capabilities. Rave Mobile Safety was the clear choice for our campuses because of their strong infrastructure, unparalleled performance, easy to use platform and their unique focus on higher education. Rave Alert far exceeds the capabilities of our previous solution including message delivery performance; the management and synchronization of data; and all our requirements for broadly integrating emergency notifications across multiple communication methods. Rave provided numerous references during our initial meeting. However, the performance realized during initial testing surpassed the positive feedback provided by other customers. We are looking forward to our implementation of Rave Guardian.”
Rave’s products include, Rave Alert the most reliable broadcast emergency notification solution on the market; Rave Guardian which transforms cell phones into a personal safety device; and EyeWitness, which allows students to confidentially text into campus police any threats or issues they see on campus. All of these solutions bring total campus safety to universities or colleges of any size, in any location.
“We’re thrilled that our customers continue to expand their partnership with Rave Mobile Safety,” said Tom Axbey, Chief Executive Officer for Rave Mobile Safety. “We take pride in protecting a large portion of the U.S. student population and providing the best technology available in the market. From emergency notifications, to personal safety, to crime tip reporting and anti-bullying tools all of Rave’s solutions make campuses safer.”
About Rave Mobile Safety
Rave Mobile Safety (http://ravemobilesafety.com) is the leading provider of software safety solutions. Rave designs, sells and supports an award-winning suite of safety applications including the Rave Alert multimodal emergency notification system; Rave Guardian, a GPS-enabled personal safety tool; and Smart911, a software solution for more effective 9-1-1 responses. Hundreds of organizations and millions of individuals nationwide rely on Rave Mobile Safety technologies for improved safety in communities, at schools, in the home, and at work. Rave Mobile Safety is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts. Investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Sigma Partners, and RRE Ventures.