Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 08, 2012
With the consumerization of I.T., an increasing number of employees are using their own personal mobile devices to access their corporate documents on the go. An unintended consequence of this trend is what Moprise calls the scattered document problem: critical working documents are copied across a variety of systems, including email, intranets, and cloud-based services, to facilitate mobile access. This duplication makes it impossible for IT to meet regulatory requirements and employees to easily differentiate between current and obsolete documents. Available earlier for iPhone, the new Coaxion for iPad is experiencing 50% record subscriber growth in 2012, by solving this scattered document problem using a secure sandbox approach.
With Coaxion, documents reside in their original storage locations, and can be easily shared on a temporary basis within iPad-enabled teams as part of a secure discussion thread. Once the discussion has ended, documents are securely removed from all participants’ mobile devices. The Coaxion feature set has seen uptake within boardrooms, government & educational committees, and mobile sales teams.
Key features of Coaxion include:
- Integration with leading online file services, including Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft SharePoint & Office 365 from your iPad and iPhone devices.
- Automatic conversion of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) documents into PDF for a print-quality reading experience.
- Secure document access and real-time mobile distribution with remote wipe capability.
- QuickOffice support for document editing and saving back to online file services.
- Apperian support for mobile device management and corporate application stores.
Availability and Pricing
Coaxion is available now from the iTunes app store. Contact Moprise at sales(at)moprise(dot)com for enterprise pricing and to inquire about piloting the enterprise edition of Coaxion within your company.
Moprise is the developer of Coaxion, a mobile collaboration solution that enables workgroups and enterprise users to securely access, share, and collaborate on any business content from their mobile device. Founded in 2010 by a team of enterprise software and service veterans, Moprise is redefining how collaboration gets done in the mobile enterprise. For additional information visit http://www.moprise.com