Reading, UK (PRWEB UK) 8 February 2012
Inflexion-Point will now be actively promoting and delivering MathMarketing’s highly regarded Funnel Camp and Funnel Academy B2B sales and marketing performance improvement methodologies to clients across the United Kingdom.
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking. Funnel Academy ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
According to Hugh Macfarlane, Founder & CEO of MathMarketing, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. Our Funnel Coaches provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organisation. The result is greater sales success.”
Both products are underpinned by MathMarketing’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
1. The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle)
2. This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time)
3. The plans of Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression, and
4. The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics that work can be bolstered, and those that do not can be shelved
Inflexion-Point are delighted to be formally associated with MathMarketing, and to be able to use their proven methodologies to help UK-based B2B companies to systematically improve the return on their sales and marketing methodologies. More information is available at http://www.inflexion-point.com/mathmarketing.
Reading, UK based Inflexion-Point works closely with B2B sales and marketing organisations across a variety of industries to equip them with the plans, skills, systems and programmes they need to transform their revenue performance by systematically improving the return on their sales and marketing investments.
Our evidence-based approach to improving B2B sales and marketing effectiveness enables clients to bridge the gap between strategy and execution by ensuring that every marketing and sales action is intentionally and thoughtfully designed to add value to their prospective customer’s decision-making process.
Our relentless focus on understanding and facilitating their prospect’s buying journey is enabling clients to progressively eliminate the non-value adding activities, programmes and tasks that characterise many B2B sales and marketing environments today - and to concentrate their attention on the things that truly influence B2B buying behaviour.
The results are typically seen in shorter average sales cycles, higher sales win rates, increased pipeline values, and improved sales forecasting accuracy. For more information, visit Inflexion-Point at http://www.inflexion-point.com, contact us at info(at)inflexion-point(dot)com, or call us at +44 118 975 0595.
Over 250 projects, eleven years and four continents, MathMarketing (http://www.mathmarketing.com) has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Our network of experienced and highly trained planning and training consultants (we call them Funnel Coaches) operate across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. They have the tools, processes and experience to help you to accelerate the growth of your business.
Funnel Coaches follow a proven methodology, and can ramp the performance of your Sales and Marketing engine by:
- Helping you to create a blisteringly clear sales and marketing plan that the whole team buys into; and
- Ensuring you execute that plan with precision, by increasing your team’s skills with proven marketing training and sales training.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, MathMarketing created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.
# # #