“SpaSeekers is dedicated to making people feel great, and what better way to warm up a cold winter than a day or two in a luxurious spa?"
(PRWEB UK) 8 February 2012
With the media reporting that the February freeze is set to last for at least the next few weeks, leading spa booking agency SpaSeekers has come to the rescue by teaming up with Clumber Park Hotel and Spa near Worksop to offer spa lovers a chance to win a fabulous spa day or break for two.
The New Leaf Spa at Clumber Park Hotel is an absolute treat to visit, with a choice of six lovely warm treatment rooms to relax in, a fine selection of Ystara and Elemis treatments, plus indoor and outdoor pools (all heated), a top of the range gym, deliciously warming sauna and steam rooms, and for the lucky winner of the two night spa breaks, the comfortable rooms all come complete with warm beds, DVD and flat screen TV to enjoy.
To win one of the three prizes on offer, anyone in need of a pamper day simply needs to visit the SpaSeekers Facebook page and ‘like’ it, during February. This will automatically enter them into the competition, free of charge.
The winner will receive a two night spa break for two people at Clumber Park, which includes accommodation in a twin or double room; breakfast both days; one evening meal; one pampering 25-minute spa treatment per person and use of all the luxurious facilities.
Two runners-up will be able to book an Ultimate Pamper Day, giving them use of all the spa facilities, a Bento Box for lunch, a 55-minute massage and a 55-minute facial.
SpaSeekers Director, Jason Goldberg, commented; “SpaSeekers is dedicated to making people feel great, and what better way to warm up a cold winter than a day or two in a luxurious spa?
“We hope that people will visit our Facebook page and ‘like’ us – not just because of this fantastic competition, but also to find out about spa deals and offers as they come up, catch up with our blog, and talk about spas and beauty with like-minded people.”
Make time for you today, and head to the SpaSeekers website for the widest selection of spa breaks in the UK.
For media enquiries please contact:
Jason Goldberg – SpaSeekers Director
Email address Jason(dot)goldberg(at)spaseekers(dot)com
Telephone number: 0845 555 8 555
Notes to Editors
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter you must 'Like' SpaSeekers on Facebook http:http://www.facebook.com/Spaseekers.
2. Closing date is 29th February 2012. Winners will be announced on 1st March 2012 by Facebook and email.
3. Winner must be over 18 years of age.
4. The prizes are for 1 x 2 Night Spa Break and 2 x Ultimate Pamper Days.
5. Subject to availability excluding Bank Holidays.
6. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
7. All additional charges are to be paid for.
8. Non-redeemable, cannot be resold or used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. The Winners names will be used for promotional purposes and will be asked to participate in a video review or similar type of promotional activity.
10. Prizes must be taken by 30th September 2012.
SpaSeekers was established in 1989 and has been online since 1999. Advisers are knowledgeable about spa types and locations and offer a FREE advice and booking service.
SpaSeekers.com boasts an unrivalled nationwide coverage of spas with over 350 across the UK. Spa Seekers customers receive the benefit of spa deals, many offered exclusively. SpaSeekers works with well-known spa brands, for example Champneys, QHotels, Marriott, De Vere, Saks Hair & Beauty, and Ragdale Hall.
Spa days are available in open dated gift voucher format, valid for six months from the date of purchase or post-dated on request. Personalised and gift wrapped vouchers are also available.
Tel: 0845 555 8 555