(PRWEB UK) 9 February 2012
The new Peugeot Expert is further evidence of the Marque's upmarket move that now incorporates the new style codes, new equipment and a range of Euro 5 engines which position it as leader in its segment for lowest CO2 emissions.
The new Peugeot Expert, available as a Compact Van or Combi (Tepee) is characterised by:
- a modern appearance, introducing a new front face
- high-performance and efficient Euro 5 engines
- best-in-class low CO2 emissions for the Expert Tepee – 172g/km
- the 2.0l HDi Expert Van delivers the best power/CO2 emissions ratio -168g/km
- technological equipment not previously seen before in the segment
- a 6-speed automatic gearbox now available on the 2.0-litre HDi 163bhp engine
The new Peugeot Expert Tepee will be presented as a world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March and available in the UK, along with the new Peugeot Expert Van from mid-March 2012.
To obtain high resolution downloadable images of the Peugeot range, please log on to the Peugeot Press website: http://www.peugeotpress.co.uk (Newspress passwords apply). For more information regarding low emission cars and vans, and even electric cars, visit the Peugeot website.
For more information, please visit http://www.peugeot.com.
Andrew Didlick \ +44 (0)24 7688 4309
Mobile +44 (0) 7836 362859
Steven Fahey \ +44 (0)24 7688 4216
Mobile +44 (0) 7748 704219
Kevin Jones \ +44 (0)24 7688 4215
Mobile +44 (0)7880 786596
Craig Morrow \ +44 (0)24 7688 4261
Mobile +44 (0)7747 764745
Janet Brace \ +44 (0)24 7688 4257
Mobile +44 (0)7798 607896
# # #