Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
MarryMeAlready.com, the web’s new premiere dating site for those seeking serious relationships and marriage, is proud to announce its Valentine’s Day Giveaway. There is still time to meet someone great to spend this special with, and you may just win some really great prizes in the process!
MarryMeAlready.com has partnered with Live Inspired, Radiant Health, Inner Wealth, Comfort Revolution, Earth Cafe Living Foods, Karine Brighten Events, author Marla Martenson, and New York Times Best Selling Author Tom Connellan to provide some great items to help you live your best life, including:
- An amazing pillow featured as one of the 12 healthiest gifts for 2012 by Dr. Oz.
- A great book designed to help you use the Law of Attraction to manifest the love of your life right now.
- A life-changing raw, vegan, gluten-free cheesecake by Earth Cafe Living Foods - Winner of the coveted Vegetarian Times Foodie Award.
- A two hour event planning consultation by green event planner Karine Brighten Events ($150 value).
- A fantastic book on how two people can live their absolute best life together, by top inspirational book seller Live-Inspired/Compendium Books.
- An awesome book PLUS a one hour Skype or phone wellness coaching session with health and wellness author and guru Tess Challis of Radiant Health, Inner Wealth
- A life-changing book on turning your life around in 30 days, autographed by New York Times Best Selling Author Tom Connellan.
- And finally, a surprise gift for one random entrant will be chosen and provided to a lucky winner courtesy of MarryMeAlready.com!
In this season full of love and romance when millions of people hope to meet "The One" MarryMeAlready.com is doing its part to provide a community where serious daters can meet other like-minded individuals.
Visit MarryMeAlready.com/blog for more information on how to enter.
For questions or interviews with MarryMeAlready.com’s CEO Candy Tolentino, please email Janet Freed at connect(at)MarryMeAlready(dot)com.
# # #