New York, NY (PRWEB) February 08, 2012
Scenios announced today the immediate availability of Scenios Realtime, the most advanced cloud-based production tool ever released.
The announcement was made by Scenios CEO Mark Davis, who was speaking live on stage at an event sponsored by the Producers Guild of America and Sony.
“Many aspects of the production process are now moving into the cloud, and we are proud to be leading the way,” said Davis. “With the new version of Scenios, we have created a set of real-time collaboration tools that significantly streamline the production process, and that will help reduce costs for many people working in the industry.”
The new features that were announced as part of Scenios Realtime include:
- Browser based video conferencing for up to 10 people. This means that you can now host production meetings and script read-throughs live online, even if the participants can’t physically be together.
- Instant Messaging amongst the production team from within Scenios.
- SMS text messaging from within Scenios.
- Final Draft Reader, which allows you to distribute your script securely online and have people read it in their web browser, without requiring a copy of Final Draft.
- Wrap Book, which makes it fast and easy to create wrap books for each show.
Studios, networks and production companies can now use Scenios as a comprehensive Virtual Production Office to manage all aspects of their productions, and to collaborate more effectively online with their teams. And now all of this can be done live, in a web browser, with Scenios Realtime.
Scenios provides powerful cloud-based software that helps you manage your film and television productions more effectively… and more profitably. The company's "virtual production office" is an online center for all production information including scripts, budgets and schedules, as well as video including rough cuts and even final productions. The company's technology has been featured extensively in leading publications like the Hollywood Reporter, Los Angeles Times, CNet and Produced By Magazine. Scenios is headquartered at the Tribeca Film Center in New York, and is a proud partner of the Producers Guild of America. For more information go to http://www.scenios.com.
For press inquiries, please contact press(at)scenios(dot)com. Scenios is a trademark of Scenios, LLC.
# # #