Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
Today, Intellimed announced the release of its new “IntelliTrend™” Module for use with all current client databases. This new projection module has been integrated in Intellimed’s popular IntelliClient™ application. IntelliTrend™ uses the clients’ actual data to project patient demand by service for Inpatient admissions, Ambulatory surgeries and Emergency Department visits. The following features have been included to make projecting a hospital’s demand for services as simple as possible for every skill level.
- IntelliTrend™ accesses the hospital’s actual data from the Intellimed data system to project future demand for inpatient, ambulatory and emergency data services.
- IntelliTrend™ projects demand based on historical data cohorts unique to the patients served by the hospital.
- IntelliTrend™ accommodates both quarterly and annual projections for up to twelve quarters or three years.
- The projection trend selections available are; linear, logarithmic, or a moving average that can be seasonally adjusted.
- Regression testing to confirm the validity of your assumptions is also included.
- The IntelliTrend™ projections can be manually adjusted by the user for known factors that may not be included in the data.
The power of the IntelliTrend™ Module in Intellimed’s IntelliClient™ Decision Support Application allows hospitals to fine tune their approach to determining service demand, facility development and improving clinical care. We are excited about this new function and expect a significant reception by our current hospital clients and by future clients as well.
Intellimed has been a top healthcare information provider for over 30 years. Intellimed provides healthcare information used for strategic decision support enabling its clients to address health care issues and improve their patient services. Data in the Intellimed Data Access System is retrieved through AES128bit encrypted HIPAA connection.
For additional information on this announcement, please contact:
Kent Erickson, Vice President of Sales at (602) 889-7547
email address: kerickson(at)intellimed(dot)com