We are extremely excited to launch info@hand System 7 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The performance, value and easy user interface make System 7 the perfect solution for so many businesses.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 12, 2012
Released today, info@hand System 7 is a major revision of the popular info@hand system, replacing the legacy SugarCRM architecture with the all-new 1CRM Engine. More than two years in the making, System 7 sets new standards in value, performance and ease of use for Small Business CRM. You can try it yourself right now here.
Some of the key advantages of info@hand System 7 include:
- All new user interface featuring unified list views with integrated custom layouts and reporting.
- Best in class performance in the most-used web browsers.
- Mobile support for iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7.
- Powerful customization features including the Studio for editing screen layouts, custom fields and dropdown lists, plus the ability to create Personality Packs which can fully customize the CRM for a specific industry with additional modules, studio customizations, and more.
- Integrated Internet Telephony (via Skype, etc..) with automatic Call Logging in the CRM.
- Dynamic Target Lists, which define a set of email marketing targets not by a list of individual names that has to be constantly updated and maintained, but as all Contacts, Leads or Targets that satisfy a set of criteria. Membership in the list is always up to date!
- Drip-Feed Email Campaigns: Define a series of emails, and have each delivered a specified number of days or months after a lead is created, to implement a timed multi-stage campaign for all new leads.
- For more details, see extended highlights here.
Björn Rafreider, CEO of visual4 GmbH commented "We are extremely excited to launch info@hand System 7 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The performance, value and easy user interface make System 7 the perfect solution for so many businesses. We look forward to growing info@hand's European market share significantly with this release."
info@hand is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff - combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
Pricing for info@hand is simple compared to other CRM products. info@hand is sold for a one-time On Premise license fee of 210 Euros (about $275 US) per user, which includes mobile access and the info@hand Self-Service Portal with eStore (which provides clients with access to automated sales and service 24/7).
An online demo of info@hand is available on the 1CRM website. A 30-day free trial of the info@hand Cloud-Hosted service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement info@hand as On Premise software running on the customer’s own server or at their ISP, or as a Cloud-Hosted service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, info@hand, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. info@hand provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.