Aside from the all excitement of college spring break, the area offers a lot of family friendly activities and attractions.
Panama City Beach, FL (PRWEB) February 08, 2012
Panama City Beach can be a great place to visit all year round, but March is one of the best months to visit because of the comfortable temps. Aside from the all excitement of college spring break, the area offers a lot of family friendly activities and attractions. Here are TripShock.com's top five attractions for March.
1) WonderWorks - WonderWorks is one of the newest attractions offered in Panama City Beach and is full of fun activities. There are several exhibits that are great for all ages including the ropes course and the roller coaster simulator. The attraction is open daily and is a great place to visit after dinner.
2) Sea Screamer Dolphin Cruises- The Sea Screamer has been rated one of the top tours in Panama City Beach by TripAdvisor. The Sea Screamer is a large speed boat that holds nearly 100 passengers. Customers will get to see wild bottlenose dolphins and experience the beauty of the Gulf Coast.
3) Helcopter Tours - Helicopter tours are great for all occassions. The beaches look much different from up high and there may be a shark or two down below in the water. Helicopters tours are offered daily in Panama City Beach.
4) Swim With The Dolphins- Swimming with the dolphins is a reality when visiting Panama City Beach. Water Planet USA offers live dolphin swins at Shell Island. See dolphins in their natural habitat and interact with these animals (Sorry, no touching!). The water may be a little cool in March, but this is a one in a lifetime opportunity.
5) Pontoon Boat Rentals - Rent a pontoon boat and explore Shell Island. Rentals are available for half and full days at various locations. Panama City Beach is too beautiful to spend the entire vacation on the beach.
TripShock! ® is the one and only travel agency that enables travelers to book accommodations, tours, and activities online directly for the Northern Gulf Coast. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.