We just drove the I-70 from Columbus to Pittsburgh and we saw some of the most aggressive driving on the part of semi truck, or tractor trailer drivers, we have ever seen
(PRWEB) February 10, 2012
With the dramatic increase in oil and gas exploration in the states of Pennsylvania, and Ohio, the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is concerned there will be a corresponding increase of innocent victims being involved in a semi truck, tractor trailer, or commercial vehicle accidents. The group says, "We just drove the I-70 from Columbus to Pittsburgh and we saw some of the most aggressive driving on the part of semi truck, or tractor trailer drivers, we have ever seen. Most worrisome to us; the trucks were mostly from Texas, Louisiana, or Oklahoma, and you could tell the drivers were not in familiar territory. What also concerned us was the quote en quote semi trucks, in many case were more like a truck pulling a mobile drilling device. They were the most exotic trailers we have ever seen, and almost none had escort vehicles. If an innocent passenger, or passengers in a car, or SUV, got mixed up in an crash with one of these it would be bad." The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is not only the premier advocate for innocent victims of a semi truck, or commercial truck crash in the United States, the group also offers an on the spot response for innocent victims, that includes nearly instant information about the best local or regional medical trauma centers, access to some of the best semi truck accident victims personal injury attorneys, or legal experts in the nation, and an investigation that can begin almost immediately. For more information innocent victims, or family members of innocent victims of a crash involving a semi truck, or commercial vehicle in Ohio, Pennsylvania, or in any US State are encouraged to contact the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466. http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
What To Do If A Loved One Or Family Member Is Involved In A Vehicular Accident Involving A Semi Truck, Or Commercial Vehicle?
- Call The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Immediately at 866-714-6466.
- If you, or a loved one is involved in an accident with a semi truck, big rig, or commercial truck, you should seek medical attention immediately if needed.
- Never leave the scene of the accident, or admit fault if this can be avoided. If there has been a serious injury, family members are welcome to call the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center, to take advantage of the group's best local medical options research capability. At the same time, once contact has been made, the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center will attempt to coordinate investigators, or legal resources, and anything else needed.
- If possible, the victim of a passenger vehicle involved in a semi truck accident should take photographs of the crash site, along with other the vehicles, that might have been involved.
- Legal experts say never sign anything under pressure, and never make a statement to the other party, or their insurer without an attorney present. Also, do not sell or dispose of the vehicle that was involved in the crash. Be sure to collect and preserve all evidence, and collect the contact numbers of any witnesses-if possible.
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is on call 24 hours a day to any victim, or family member of a victim involved in a traffic serious accident with a semi truck, commercial vehicle, or big rig. The group can be contacted anytime at 866-714-6466, or a victim, or their loved ones can contact the group via their web site at http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com