Olathe, Kan. (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
Terracon's board of directors recently announced the appointment of two employees to senior principal and five employees to principal. The Terracon Principals Program provides recognition, rewards and opportunities for employees who have distinguished themselves by their strong leadership and contribution to the continued growth and success of the firm.
Senior principal appointments:
- Ryan R. Roy, P.E., north east division manager, Manchester
- John B. Sallman, P.G., environmental department manager, Dallas
- Jeremy W. Basler, P.E., geotechnical department manager, Oklahoma City
- Aaron J. Muck, P.E., geotechnical department manager, Cincinnati
- Gary W. Rome, P.E., office manager, Billings
- Michael L. Sampson, construction materials department manager, Des Moines
- Kevin J. Scott, P.E., P.Eng., national program manager for transportation and infrastructure services, Albuquerque
Terracon is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm with more than 2,700 employees providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services from more than 130 offices in 39 states nationwide. Terracon currently ranks 38th on Engineering News-Record’s List of Top 500 Design Firms. For additional information about Terracon, please visit http://www.terracon.com.
Photos available upon request.