Sleep is a necessity for energy, alertness, health and feelings of general well-being. Good pillows are an absolute must if you are going to have a successful sleep experience!
Des Plaines, Ill. (PRWEB) February 16, 2012
One of the foremost sleep researchers in the country and former Cornell University professor, Dr. James B. Maas has taught sleep and performance to more than 65,000 university students and thousands of corporate executives, medical/health professionals and athletes. Through the decades, Dr. Maas has personally witnessed how a high quality pillow can contribute to a better night’s sleep, and in partnership with leading bedding manufacturer United Feather & Down he’s created a unique line of pillows now available at BedBathAndBeyond.com.
“For years I have been searching for pillows that will enhance a great night’s sleep,” says Dr. James B. Maas. “ In conjunction with United Feather & Down, we have created a collection of pillows and bedding products that are of the highest quality and designed to ensure the rest that restores mind and body for a greater tomorrow. Sleep is a necessity for energy, alertness, health and feelings of general well-being. Good pillows are an absolute must if you are going to have a successful sleep experience!”
Dr. Maas’ pillows are designed to fit the way you sleep and rest, and are available in seven different styles at BedBathAndBeyond.com. All products are made with natural moisture management and temperature regulating materials that through his research, Dr. Maas has found to help minimize sleep interruptions. Sleep for Success® Bed pillows, the Remmy™ Good Night Pillow, and Stress Ease™ Comfort Reader Pillow include Dr. Maas’ Sleep Tips Booklet, an excerpt from his newest book “Sleep for Success! Everything You Must Know About Sleep But Are Too Tired To Ask,” co-authored with Rebecca S. Robbins of Cornell University.
Available at BedBathAndBeyond.com:
- Dr. Maas’ Choice for Side Sleeper Pillow– A 2” gusset provides elevated support with an even sleep surface to benefit individuals who sleep on their sides. Available in Standard/Queen or King.
- Dr. Maas’ Choice for Back Sleeper Pillow – A tri-chamber pillow provides a soft center chamber to cradle the head, and firm outer chambers to support the neck. Ideal for those who sleep on their backs. Available in Standard/Queen or King.
- Dr. Maas’ Choice for Stomach Sleeper Pillow – Features gently sloping elliptical ends to minimize elevation and reduce pressure points to give stomach sleepers more comfort. Available in Standard/Queen or King.
- Dr. Maas’ Choice for Pillow Stackers – A tri-chamber pillow featuring a 3” gusset for maximum elevation has a soft outer chamber, and supportive inner chamber that combines the support and comfort of two pillows in one. The stacker pillow minimizes sleep disruption that occurs when adjusting two pillows. Available in Standard/Queen or King.
- Remmy’s Good Night Pillow – Inspired by Dr. Maas’ award-winning children’s book “Remmy and the Brain Train.” This kid’s pillow is designed to help children and young adults sleep more soundly, improving their alertness, mood and performance. Features a unique secret pouch, which unzips to reveal a storage pocket. One size 18 in x 24 in.
- Stress Ease™ Comfort Reader – To help individuals with their pre-sleep ritual and prepare the body for a great night’s sleep ahead. This multi-functional European Square pillow incorporates an independent lumbar support chamber for extra comfort while sitting. Removable cover has pocket that holds a therapeutic hot/cold pack for additional comfort. One size 26 in x 26 in.
- Stress Ease™ Travel Pillow – To help travelers get a good night’s sleep, and reduce stress and exhaustion while on-the-go. The Stress Ease™ Travel Pillow provides hot/cold therapy comfort and support in a versatile travel pillow that converts to a quilted protective cover that fits standard size hotel pillows for a hygienic and more comforting sleep experience. Covers have pocket designed to hold hot/cold pack for additional comfort. One size 11 in x 15 in.
To learn more about the Dr. James B. Maas, his sleep research and complete line of bedding products visit http://www.sleepforsuccess.info.
About Dr. James B. Maas
A world-renowned sleep expert and New York Times best-selling author, Dr. James B. Maas has made a career researching the relationship between sleep and performance. As professor of psychology at Cornell University, Dr. Maas taught a national record of more than 65,000 college students in his 48-year career at Cornell and is a sought-after corporate speaker to groups looking to improve performance through better sleep. His unique expertise and insights have made him a frequent guest on television shows including the Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, 20/20 and The View. He’s author of “Power Sleep: The Revolutionary Program that Prepares Your Mind For Peak Performance,” and the sequel “Sleep for Success! Everything You Must Know About Sleep But Are Too Tired to Ask,” co-authored with Rebecca S. Robbins and published in January 2011. Dr. Maas has been working with United Feather & Down on an informal basis for the past 11 years, and served as a brand ambassador for the company prior to partnering on the new collection. For more information on Sleep for Success!, visit http://www.sleepforsuccess.info.
About United Feather & Down
Founded in 1797, United Feather & Down is a family-owned, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing company of premium quality bedding for the consumer and hospitality industries. With a heritage of innovation, United Feather & Down delivers extraordinary pillows, comforters, mattress pads and filling materials that create a better night’s sleep. Newly merged industry leaders Pacific Coast Feather Company and United Feather & Down share a rich combined history of more than 325 years in the down and feather industry. For more information about United Feather & Down, log on to http://www.ufandd.com, e-mail info(at)ufandd(dot)com or call 847-296-6500.