To see our sales associates give so much during these challenging times is an amazing thing to witness. This says a lot about the sales associates at RE/MAX.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 11, 2012
Agents affiliated with RE/MAX offices in the northern Illinois real estate network donated more than $100,000 to Children’s Memorial Hospital of Chicago in 2011.
The real estate network also counted 37 Miracle Offices among its ranks in 2011. To earn the status of Miracle Office, every real estate agent in that office must make a donation to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®.
The Children's Miracle Network raises funds to help support the children served by its more than 170 associate hospitals across the United States and Canada. Funds raised by RE/MAX Northern Illinois directly benefit Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago, a regional center that specializes in providing top medical care for seriously ill children. The hospital provides this care regardless of families' financial resources.
Laura Ortoleva, a spokesperson for RE/MAX Northern Illinois, said that the real estate network’s goal in 2011 was to raise $100,000 for Children’s Memorial Hospital. That the network bettered that figure by $2,000 is a testament to the quality of agents working with RE/MAX Northern Illinois, Ortoleva said.
“We have some amazing people working at RE/MAX brokerages across Northern Illinois,” Ortoleva said. “Everyone knows that the economy and the housing market have been struggling. To see our sales associates give so much during these challenging times is an amazing thing to witness. This says a lot about the sales associates at RE/MAX.”
RE/MAX Northern Illinois has raised more than $2.1 million for the Children’s Miracle Network since 1992. Hospital officials, expressing their gratitude for this commitment, last summer named the kitchen on the 20th floor of Children’s Memorial’s new Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago the RE/MAX Family Kitchen.
The 37 RE/MAX Northern Illinois Miracle Offices for 2011 are:
- RE/MAX 1st Choice, Ottawa
- RE/MAX 1st Service, Homer Glen
- RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale
- RE/MAX All Pro, Sugar Grove
- RE/MAX All Properties, New Lenox
- RE/MAX Center, Grayslake
- RE/MAX City, Chicago (6839 W. Belmont Ave.)
- RE/MAX City, Chicago (7020 W. Higgins Ave.)
- RE/MAX Connections II, Marengo
- RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago
- RE/MAX Market, Willow Springs
- RE/MAX Northern Illinois Regional Office, Elgin
- RE/MAX Now, Barrington
- RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington
- RE/MAX of Rock Valley, Oregon
- RE/MAX Premier Properties, Chicago
- RE/MAX Professional Advantage, Byron
- RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville
- RE/MAX Professionals South, Plainfield
- RE/MAX Property Source, Belvidere
- RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford
- RE/MAX Results, Wilmington
- RE/MAX Showcase, Lake Forest
- RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee
- RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove
- RE/MAX Showcase, Waukegan
- RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Heights
- RE/MAX Suburban, Glen Ellyn
- RE/MAX Suburban, Mt. Prospect
- RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg (1310 N. Roselle Road)
- RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton
- RE/MAX Top Properties, Morris
- RE/MAX Town and Country, Aurora
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Palatine
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Crystal Lake
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,100 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its http://www.illinoisproperty.com and http://www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 89,000 sales associates in 87 nations.