Johnson City, TN (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
* Clik provides instant fit capability without cables or computers, and without having to learn any new and complicated software. Instead, everything needed to program the hearing aid is on board the processor. A hearing aid stethoscope is the only tool necessary, other than a finger, to cycle through available algorithms that are embedded in Clik’s unique digital processor core.
- Clik can be tailor the fitting approach to the interests and capabilities of each patient. Select and apply acoustic parameters for patients, or the more tech-savvy patients will be able to select the parameters they like in real-life listening situations.
- Clik is liberating. Since Clik is not tied to a computer, it allows for fitting patients in the practice location in simulated environments or off-site, in the patients’ own environments.
- Clik increases patient satisfaction. Study after study in the medical field shows that patient involvement increases positive outcomes and patient satisfaction with products and services provided.
- Clik provides an effective and efficient way to fit the patients seen most often– those with a mild to moderate hearing loss. There will be more time to spend with those patients who present more challenging hearing conditions.
- Finally, don’t let the price be misleading. Clik incorporates leading-edge, premium technology and includes several industry firsts.
The principle driving every product launch by Ear Technology Corporation, located in Johnson City, TN has been "Innovation with a purpose: Helping people hear better everyday."
Clik is not an over the counter Internet or mail-order hearing aid; it is available only through licensed hearing care professionals, with fitting and sales accomplished through face-to-face consultation between end-users and providers. info(at)clik-hearing(dot)com or visit http://www.clik-hearing.com