Content marketing is a core component to the revenue automation process.
North Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 14, 2012
Revenue Automation Inc., a digital marketing agency, today announced that its video, “5 Tips to Enable Your Content Marketing Strategy,” is available on CanadaOne’s Online Business Magazine. The video was produced to emphasize the importance of content marketing. To learn more about content marketing, view the company’s new revenue automation content marketing video.
“Content marketing is a core component to the revenue automation process,” said Jimmy Li, marketing manager at Revenue Automation. “I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to map your content against your customer’s buying stages. If you are not providing a relevant message at the right time – you are losing an opportunity.”
Revenue Automation recommends to keep in mind the following when pulling together an initial content marketing plan:
- What is the expected result? (What can you measure to say it worked?)
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your sales process?
- What content do you have that you could repurpose?
- Can you map your content against the buying stages versus your sales process and evaluate what information you need to move along the process?
- List what content you need to create.
- Find the resources needed to create and organize the content.
- How will you promote the content?
For questions or more information on Revenue Automation, please visit http://www.revenueautomation.com. To learn more about the company’s recommendation marketing platform, view the company’s new revenue automation video.
News release: Revenue Automation Inc. Introduces New Marketing Strategy and Launches Website
About Revenue Automation Inc.
Revenue Automation Inc. is a digital agency that provides marketing systems and professional services to streamline sales and marketing processes. The company specializes in creating the strategy and development for marketing automation, demand generation campaigns and sales process strategies. Based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Revenue Automation Inc. customers are in the B2C and B2B space across a variety of industries. For more information, please visit http://www.revenueautomation.com.