Press, resellers and any of our 37 million users attending should get something of value
(PRWEB UK) 14 February 2012
Exclaimer announced the 'Exclaimer 2012 World Tour' today, with nine exhibitions on four continents over nine months.
‘We want our stand to be useful and informative,' explained Chris Brown, Marketing Director, ‘not just a display.
‘Press, resellers and any of our 37 million users attending should get something of value – and something to be excited about.
'Because it’s a whole year of new product launches for us, we want to debut them all with due fanfare: we have competitions, official tour shirts, giveaways and more.
‘Visitors can get white papers, demonstrations and expert advice on the business needs that our products fulfill.’
Exclaimer begins its European leg with CeBIT Germany next month and then Exchange Connections Spring starts their US circuit.
Exclaimer CEO, Andrew Millington said, ‘We’ll have senior staff, marketing management and the sales team at our stand – come see us at CeBIT in Hall 3, stand J38.'
- CeBIT, Hannover Germany
- Microsoft® Exchange Connections Spring, Las Vegas USA
- CRN Partner Connect, Coventry UK
- CeBIT, Sydney Australia
- Microsoft® TechEd, Orlando USA
- Microsoft® TechEd, Amsterdam Netherlands
- Microsoft® Worldwide Partner Conference, Toronto Canada
- GITEX Technology Week, Dubai UAE
- Microsoft® Exchange Connections Fall, Las Vegas USA
29th October-1st November