Silver Dolphin welcomes you to stop by booth 5616 at the American International Toy Fair for additional information on the books noted here and to get a preview of books slated for release this Fall.
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 13, 2012
Silver Dolphin Books, a leading publisher of quality, innovative, interactive, and educational children’s books and activities, is proud to announce a growing collection of exciting new titles available this Spring and Fall 2012.
Whether parents are looking to help their kids learn to read, expand their drawing abilities, or just keeping them entertained in a fun and educational way, Silver Dolphin’s unique line-up of books has a perfect options. With over 30 new titles in more than 20 different series of book, Silver Dolphin is excited to welcome guests of the American International Toy Fair to booth 5616 to view some of the new products.
“Children and their families are consumed, or otherwise distracted by competing media, these factors are among the key motivators driving the Silver Dolphin team to continue to publish innovative books that are beautifully illustrated and designed to inspire kids and their parents to read and interact with—ones that are creative, engaging, at times humorous and educational,” said Jon Rosenberg, Vice President and Publisher at Silver Dolphin Books.
Highlights from the Spring 2012 collection that will be available to view at the American International Toy Fair Include:
- Best selling series Sounds of the Wild returns with its ninth book, Sounds of the Wild Forest ($16.95, ages 5 and up, 16 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-371-4). Illustrated by famed artist Maurice Pledger, this series currently has over 400,000 copies in print.
- Color Create: Animals ($16.95, ages 5 and up, 32 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-493-3). Authored by Jenny Bloom, with illustrations from Natha Noj, this book helps aspiring young artists develop confidence in their skills, while learning the principals of shapes, colors and design.
- The new activity series, Learn & Play. Available for purchase this June, the first two titles in this interactive learning series are Learn & Play: Floor Puzzle ABC ($16.95, ages 3 and up, 16 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-423-0) and Learn & Play Floor Puzzle 123($16.95, ages 3 and up, 16 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-424-7).
- From learning about the Asian paper art Origami to large, colorful sticker books, Silver Dolphin has the perfect activity book for any kid. The following titles are all new for Spring 2012:
o The Big Book of Animal Stickers ($12.95, ages 3 and up, 112 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-369-1)
o The Big Books of Sweet Stickers ($12.95, ages 3 and up, 112 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-367-7)
o Girligami ($14.95, ages 8 and up, 72 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-327-1)
o Totally Sassy Big Book of Activity Fun! ($12.95, ages 7 and up, 280 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-141-3)
o Totally Awesome Big Book of Activity Fun! ($12.95, ages 7 and up, 280 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-139-0)
- Three new books by best-selling illustrator Derek Matthews. With over 30 hands-on activities, Snaptivity: Farm ($12.95, ages 4 and up, 64 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-434-6) introduces kids to rural life. And with over 13 million in the series sold worldwide, the much loved Snappy series is back with two new titles: Snappy Little Bugs ($13.95, ages 3 and up, 10 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-331-8) and Snappy Little Dinosaurs ($13.95, ages 3 and up, 10 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-328-8).
- Silver Dolphin is proud to announce seven new titles to their growing collection of drawing and activity books available this Spring.
o Creativity Fun: Garden ($12.95, ages 6 and up, 72 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-337-0)
o Creativity Fun: Princess ($12.95, ages 6 and up, 72 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-324-0)
o Draw and Color: Cats and Dogs ($13.95, ages 6 and up, 48 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-326-4)
o Draw and Color: Horses and Ponies ($13.95, ages 6 and up, 48 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-325-7)
o Watch Me Draw ‘n’ Go Series: Cinderella’s Enchanted World ($12.95, ages 4 and up, 24 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-165-9)
o Art Doodle Series: Doodle Doodle Do ($12.95, ages 6 and up, 96 pages ISBN: 97801-60710-362-2)
o Art Doodle Series: Splat Doodles ($12.95, ages 6 and up, 128 pages ISBN: 978-1-60710-361-5)
Silver Dolphin welcomes you to stop by booth 5616 at the American International Toy Fair for additional information on the books noted here and to get a preview of books slated for release this Fall. For additional show floor information follow @SilverDolphin on Twitter and visit our blog at http://blog.silverdolphinbooks.com.
About Silver Dolphin Books:
San Diego, California-based Silver Dolphin Books (http://www.silverdolphinbooks.com) is the juvenile imprint of Baker & Taylor Publishing Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker & Taylor, the global leader in the distribution of traditional and digital media. Silver Dolphin Books publishes novelty and educational nonfiction books featuring bold, colorful, and striking titles in interactive formats. Silver Dolphin books are a favorite of parents and educators alike and have won several awards, including the prestigious Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award. With how-to and activity books for preschoolers through children 12 years of age, Silver Dolphin Books engage, enlighten, and entertain.