Powell, Ohio (PRWEB) February 21, 2012
Powell Simulation LLC announces the launch of their new SavvySim™ Retirement Finance Simulation tool. This easy-to-use retirement finance planning software helps users understand the consequences of their retirement finance decisions. SavvySim is much more powerful than free retirement calculators found on the Internet. SavvySim runs on the user's Windows computer, keeping data private, while taking into account about 10 times as many factors. Yet it is less expensive than competing programs, and contains no advertisements.
SavvySim immediately shows how different aspects of the user's finances respond to changes in assumptions, acting as an educational simulator. SavvySim allows the user to quickly see the results of different financial plans and situations and the most important factors affecting their retirement finance outcome.
Designed for both financial novices or experts, SavvySim allows entering financial data in a way that is intuitive and easy to navigate. Quickly test different scenarios without having to step through a long set of questions. There are even tutorial videos on YouTube which show how to use the simulator to explore real questions in retirement finance.
- Can be used by young people, people nearing retirement, or people who are already retired
- Can take into account financial information about the user's spouse
- The user's financial data stays securely on their computer and is not uploaded to the Internet
- Ability to make rough estimates of federal income taxes based upon today's tax brackets
- Exports data in spreadsheet format to make graphs or perform additional analysis
- Test lifestyle changes after retirement to understand impact of discretionary spending
- Users can see how moving to a place that has rent controls or caps on real estate taxes can make a difference to their retirement
- Long term care costs can also be explored using the simulator
- Helps to understand retirement finance concepts such as required minimum distributions, and how the rate of inflation or yields on the user's investments impact their long term results.
Customers can try SavvySim for free. Download the full version of the software from the website, SavvySimRetirement.com, and use it for 21 days with no obligations to purchase. SavvySim customers can be sure it is right for them before they buy. Powell Simulation LLC is confident that once a potential customer tries SavvySim, they will agree that it is a bargain at the introductory price of $29.95.
People with an interest in retirement finance news and tips can also sign up at the website, SavvySimRetirement.com, for SavvySim's monthly newsletter which covers interesting developments in retirement finance, or leave comments on SavvySim's wall on Facebook.
About Powell Simulation
Powell Simulation LLC is a new company dedicated to developing ways to help people understand retirement finance through the mathematics of simulation. Initially developed by a young engineering school graduate to help his father deal with the complexities of retirement finance planning, the SavvySim Retirement Simulator is now a commercial product. Unlike similar business's utilities that push users to purchase additional financial products, such as a reverse mortgage or an annuity, Powell Simulation LLC is focused on educational retirement finance simulation.